Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So...the first time it asked me to follow the girl and i went to the hospital, talked with her and managed to help her mother, now when i open book of faces it asks me to follow the girl again my question is if it's a bug or not ?

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
So...the first time it asked me to follow the girl and i went to the hospital, talked with her and managed to help her mother, now when i open book of faces it asks me to follow the girl again my question is if it's a bug or not ?
yeah i have the same question... i'm improving their sex relations maybe that's the way or maybe it's a bug

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i might have a bug when coming home from sheila amy´s friend i am told too go too sleep after i wake up it just keeps telling me too sleep anyone else that had this issue or am i missing something

Reactions: Vdinh1999

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
who did you talk to to work because only princiapl and nothing ahppen and only sec scene

cenas90

Oct 1, 2017
is there a solution for the amy quest that tell "go to Sleep" but i have been sleeping for like a week and still nothing

JustMe559

Jul 30, 2020
Wow you guys don't seem to get what people mean when asking questions...I'll explain then I hope someone can answer it properly, cus the answers are all wonky regarding this:

If someone asks "Futa on Male" = the male is the bottom, taking the cock, riding the schlong, doing the meaty pole dance, taking it up the wazoo

If someone asks "Male on Futa" = The male is packing the the pudding, pushing the cushion, tapping that ass, sheathing the one-eyed-puple-headed-yogurt-slinger

So if thats now clear, can there be a straight up answer if there is Futa on male? if so, to what extent? like a scene? several?
There's no Futa on Male at least that I found.

There is however Male on Male when you're doing the hacking task for the russian mafia just before you choose which mafia you want to choose. I think you can choose whether you are fucking the guy or the guy is fucking you.

Feel free to correct me if there is Futa on Male.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
v0.8.3 Update patch for the FULL version. Don't used on the compress.

FULL v0.8.3 - needs game version 0.8.2
Size: 267MB
LINK
Install instructions: extract the zip and copy folder "www" to game directory, overwrite when asked
=============================================================

FOR COMPRESS
Download the patch to update the COMPRESS to v0.8.3:

Size: 50 MB
Link
Install instructions: extract the zip and copy folder "www" to game directory, overwrite when asked
Once again, you come through!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes