Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
newbies ask way too much questions u guys should watch youtube walkthrough side by side while playing game u can find peoples youtube links in this tread just use search button of site set it to this thread then search walkthrough
1.png
2.png

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There's no Futa on Male at least that I found.

There is however Male on Male when you're doing the hacking task for the russian mafia just before you choose which mafia you want to choose. I think you can choose whether you are fucking the guy or the guy is fucking you.

Feel free to correct me if there is Futa on Male.
Nice and clear answer, thank you ^_^

Milky lips

Jul 31, 2019
So i completed amys 2nd date and all the says is follow the girl and i have no idea what girl its talking about cuz amy isnt around the house outside or in until shower or nighttime

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Use your car > Go to the last session and select Rivertown.
So i completed amys 2nd date and all the says follow the girl i dit the hospital quest too but the face book continue saying "follow the girl" it's that the finish or there are another quest?

destroying

Jun 10, 2018
for everyone who is stuck at follow girl quest after helpin in the hospital, you just have to go rivertown 3 in the morning, she will stand in front of the door

JustMe559

Jul 30, 2020
anyone solved the problem with amy quest "go to sleep"?
I solved it by uploading my save file to and changed the variable AmyQUEST from 9 to 10.

I've uploaded the save file here so you don't need to do those steps, it's been saved for just after the interaction with Shiela/Marckus/Amy scene.

Reactions: Terrock

cenas90

Oct 1, 2017
I solved it by uploading my save file to and changed the variable AmyQUEST from 9 to 10.

I've uploaded the save file here so you don't need to do those steps, it's been saved for just after the interaction with Shiela/Marckus/Amy scene.
thank mate

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I have selected the Chinese mafia and cannot enter the dragoons pub to continue the quest. what to do?
can you share your savefile with me bro my save is all bug af and is not working and you dont need to enter the club just wait/pass time til 4am and amy is going to be outside of the club pls and ty

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes