MrShef

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone share save file for the moment when you have to choose which gang to warn? It's the end of 0.6.5 udate

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Okay a bit confused here.

1st: When I click on Amy to see what quests she has its says something like 'center of lucy' and then goes to lucyt's profile.

2nd: I triggered the morning scene where Lucy wants to go clothes shopping and it says to go to ottorlabs in the noon. Been at 12, 14 and 15pm but I cannot speak to her in her lab. Is the game just broke or am I doing something wrong?

oona

Jun 20, 2017
Any walkthroughs out there for the revamp? Only thing I'm seeing is stuff for the old version that's complete walkthroughs. Stuck on Sarah's questline telling me to find suspicious packages, already got a bunch, but I have no idea where they are and remember they were a pain to find in the original.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
The Bug at the hospital as nothing to do with Mod or patch.
If you have to make a new game every time it's on the Dev.
Maybe he should put official complete save with every release. Complete of the previous update i mean.
Well, right now it do it me... From 0.65 i every time upload my full save before and end new version...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
After talking with ROSY, I ran out of this screen↓
After talking to CARLA, I ran out of this↓
what do I do?
folow the girl, ami?
I'm stuck on Missy Ami, she writes to me that I need to follow the girls, but where?
Where is the director ? if i work i get this image
after talking to the director i went to talk to rose, after that she disappear but in book of faces i still see follow the girl.What should i do?
Did anyone still have link for ver 0.82?
Does anyone have a save at the beginning of this new update?
I Already Completed hospital works. But in this new version i go to speak with director, But the red hair women said IV to the Patients.But no patients there, How to I speak with director.
What girl? I'm already done with the hospital bit?
i cant do amy quest wtf
Someone knows where is the special place for Amy first date for me it doesn't appears or i dont find it !
After amy's story, i'm supposed to follow a girl. who is it that i need to follow?
Okay a bit confused here.

1st: When I click on Amy to see what quests she has its says something like 'center of lucy' and then goes to lucyt's profile.

2nd: I triggered the morning scene where Lucy wants to go clothes shopping and it says to go to ottorlabs in the noon. Been at 12, 14 and 15pm but I cannot speak to her in her lab. Is the game just broke or am I doing something wrong?
Hi guys, apologies if this has been asked a dozen times already but just downloading v8 and want to know who the two interactive women are that are mentioned in the change log and how to find them. Cheers.
can someone give full save ?
Anyone have any complete save files
is this the end of the 0.83alpha update? View attachment 1015102
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5024678
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5029747

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

mapanuelpe

May 3, 2020
Im trying to finish Morgan's quest and its tells me tha i have to check my YOUTV prof., but when i do it, it tells me tha i need a good PC... Where can i get it??

derHansmeiser

Jan 1, 2018
Hello i need help i played the main quest so much i got the new house but i still need to meet Nadine at 4 pm in my room of the old house so is there a way to continue?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
You go to the link i put to SaveEditor OFFLINE.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
You use RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe and go to advanced -> edit switches -> click on 237 direct HOSPI UNLOCK
I actually have the same problem as him, the variable simply doesn't appear. I know this happens to some variables which hasn't been 'activated' yet, but no idea what causes mine to not show up since I've finished the hospital quest.

john28

Aug 13, 2018
I actually have the same problem as him, the variable simply doesn't appear. I know this happens to some variables which hasn't been 'activated' yet, but no idea what causes mine to not show up since I've finished the hospital quest.
That's normal, it's in switches not variables.

Reactions: Minipax84

mapanuelpe

May 3, 2020
From what I remember he wants a video of a certain girl, maybe one from your house. Its been ages since I was at that part so in the search bar above your username, try searching for something like Morgan quest or computer shop, something like that. Or maybe someone else will see your post and be able to help. Good luck man.

Edit

Found this from BDI Go to OLD QUARTER at 1500 to 1600, in the park there will be a couple and a satchel. Steal the satchel and go back to the shop,he will give you a computer. You will still need to open up tour computer at home to up grade it.

What? That makes no sense in any language. Stop typing you fucking idiot.
Thank bro! i alredy have the new PC, and open my computer at home, but it didnt upgtrade... it still ask me for a good computer...

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes