milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - Download v0.83 patch below also

Patch can be used from any version from v0.8 to v0.83 alpha- LINK
Size: 50 MB
Install instructions:
extract the zip and copy folder "www" to game directory, overwrite when asked.

Game version v0.8
Size: 770 MB
Mega

Major thanks to kynn88 for letting me know about the rename file.
Major thanks to chicho1958 for providing the update link
can compress cant run at joiplay android?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can compress cant run at joiplay android?
Of course compress can run on Joiplay. It runs faster when I tested it some versions ago. Just ensure global file is deleted from save folder first. If you want to use an old save game after deleting global file, follow these instructions: LINK

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Of course compress can run on Joiplay. It runs faster when I tested it some versions ago. Just ensure global file is deleted from save folder first. If you want to use an old save game after deleting global file, follow these instructions: LINK
i will try..i use samsung note 9 ....i hope this will work thks a lot

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
okay...i find it and where is the load files...i press continue nothing happen
Read the post that I mention about the global file and follow the link. It will also help you sort out the save file loading.
If you need more help pm me, so the thread wouldn't be spam with off topic convo

mistermiyagi24

Jul 11, 2017
So I just did something that let me get pass the mechanic loop bug.

I don't know if all of this is necessary to do it but this is what I did.

First, I triggered the circle four times and stepped into it in one night. You can trigger the circle by clicking on the mechanics course to try and enroll.

Then, and this is probably what you actually need to do but I'm not 100% sure.

After I worked the first time tending the shop. The next thing I did was I manually passed the time with my phone until 8:00am the next day. Then I worked against and repeated this one more time. I did NOT go back and sleep in the house between working. Then after working the third time in a row I enrolled in the courses and got the next license. Wallah.
thank you so much this helped me get past the loop.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
First time playing the game, pretty amazing, just one thing, I need to wait for Nadine in my room at 4 am but I'm in the nwe home already, am I screwed or is there anything I can do?

Edit: Nevermind, it may have sorted itself out. I did Beth's quest and it end up leaving me in the room, so I just skip time and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cesarbr

sneirad

Jan 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "VictorMC, publicación: 5036147, miembro: 21527"]
Estoy atrapado en conseguir un lugar especial para Amy, no veo el corazón en ningún lugar del centro comercial, alguien ayúdeme
[/CITAR]
The first is in the library and the second in the park

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys how long does it normally take to upgrade to the version with fix? If i am not mistaken the fix version have also some new thing in right?

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

So yeah, what year is this game based? (So he can keep making more content)
If you paid any attention to the intro it states that it's the end of 2022, so when he moves to another city and starts a new year it's about 2023 putting her around the age of 18-19.

kasabo

Mar 18, 2018
hi everyone, here is my problem with v0.83 I just follow the below walkthrough and complete the amy quest untill folow the girl quest

11. SPEAKC WITH GRADNBA. GO TO 6 FLOUR. ROOM #3.
12. FOLLOW TO GIRL TO BUS STOP.
13. DRIVE TO HOSPITAL AND WHEN ENTER AND TALK WITH HER AGAYN
14. EARLY MORING-NIGHT TIME GO TO HOSPITAL WORK. TALK TO DIRECTOR.
15. MORNING. AGAYN TALK TO GIRL
16. GO TO RIVER TOWN #3 AT MORNING TO FIND GIRL AGAYN.
NEW SCENES: NOW YOU CAN FUCK HER ANYTIME

I just find from the forums that I can find the girl at receptions, she is asking help for her mom's medicine. after that I need to talk with hospital director, but I can not go direct to the director, elevators not functional. When I try to work at hospital nurse give me a job about the replace the IV's ıf I remember correct. But I can not finish the job. principal not at the office and when I check the patients doors it says this patients discharged. I can not do anything.

for the record not use any mods or incest patch untill someone make correct versions.

thanks for all reply

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hi everyone, here is my problem with v0.83 I just follow the below walkthrough and complete the amy quest untill folow the girl quest

I just find from the forums that I can find the girl at receptions, she is asking help for her mom's medicine. after that I need to talk with hospital director, but I can not go direct to the director, elevators not functional. When I try to work at hospital nurse give me a job about the replace the IV's ıf I remember correct. But I can not finish the job. principal not at the office and when I check the patients doors it says this patients discharged. I can not do anything.

for the record not use any mods or incest patch untill someone make correct versions.

thanks for all reply

Hi sorry to ask this but... how i speak with the director?
I work at the hospital, i am a nurse, i visit every patients (fuck them all, also the wife of the one that die)
I do the tester for the Dr, now i can fuck her and the other to obtein pill. But still i cant speak with the director?
Can you give me some advice?
Thank you

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

thanks for all reply
For that to happen you need to advance the hospital job to the point where you can fuck the director. From there do it 3 times and unlock all the sex scenes with her. After that go speak with her again and you will be able to advance the quest.

Reactions: kasabo

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For that to happen you need to advance the hospital job to the point where you can fuck the director. From there do it 3 times and unlock all the sex scenes with her. After that go speak with her again and you will be able to advance the quest.

Hi sorry to ask this to you to. But... how i speak with the director?
I work at the hospital, i am a nurse, i visit every patients (fuck them all, also the wife of the one that die)
I do the tester for the Dr, now i can fuck her and the other to obtein pill. But still i cant speak with the director?
Can you give me some advice?
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes