Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.83.5 Alpha] [Beggar of Net]

Original Size Win: 4,98 GB

Compressed Size Win: 890 MB (981 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone help me? Just to understand. Last version i play was the 0.83. So when i load me 0.83 save in this new 0.83.5, i do not see new content. In the book of face: Amy - you have already finish all quest...
Do i need to load an old save game before the 0.83 to play the bonus content?

Also someone have the changelog?

Thank you

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Have made an Updater from [v.0.83] to [v.0.83.5]:

This Patch will only work with the uncompressed version.

It will add 342 new files and modify 37 files. The modified files will be backup in a backup folder in the game dir. The Patcher also checks that you use version v.0.83 and will also checks md5 hashes before and after the update. The updater requires 10 GB free space for working. Keep that in mind .

If you only want to play the game and have not high quality claim to the renders, it will be better to download the compress version.
If you have the v.0.83 of the game and you want to have the renders without quality loss then use this patcher. It save around 4,7 GB of downloading.

How to use: start the Updater->click on browse->Selct the game dir where the exe is located->click ok->click on start->after the patcher said finished you can closed it

Hope you guys like this updater. A feedback would be nice, so that i can improve the updater.
not working for me

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
The one thing holding me back from trying this is RPGM. Not keen on grinding and repeating events to move up a "level". Is this game too tricky to port to Renpy? Wonder why none of the porters have tried.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well, i can't interact with principal for rosy quest. Any solution about this.? View attachment 1052944
First of all, have you finish the hospital quest? If not, you need to play the intere hospital quest. After you can speak with the princiapl.
If you have finish the hospital quest, then... for some unknow motive, some switch do not active in you save file. This happen also to me. The only way is to active the switch using RPG Maker Editors on you save file. The switch is 237 Director Hospital.
After you active, just speak with her, she fuck you like 4/5 time :ROFLMAO: and after the MC ask her to help Rosy.

Oct 17, 2017
trying to find the 11 animated house events for amy. the ones ive found so far:
- balcony anal
- balcony 69
- dining room
- shower
- living room
- bath
- dancing in her room

Reactions: Minipax84

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
trying to find the 11 animated house events for amy. the ones ive found so far:
- balcony anal
- balcony 69
- dining room
- shower
- living room
- bath
- dancing in her room
Can you tell us, the time you find her in that palace?

watch tv five events
When she watch tv? Time i mean?

In the gallery i see also one in MC room, but i just do not understand how to start. Someone know how to start?

Also other bonus? Joanna and Rosy? Or just Amy?

Thank you

Last edited:

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
First of all, have you finish the hospital quest? If not, you need to play the intere hospital quest. After you can speak with the princiapl.
If you have finish the hospital quest, then... for some unknow motive, some switch do not active in you save file. This happen also to me. The only way is to active the switch using RPG Maker Editors on you save file. The switch is 237 Director Hospital.
After you active, just speak with her, she fuck you like 4/5 time :ROFLMAO: and after the MC ask her to help Rosy.
Can you help me to edit my save file.? Because I don't know how to do that think. This my save file, i save it in slot 1
Thanks

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes