Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This game should also be on Renpy, Thats how fun it is.
To be honest, Renpy is way better in my opinion than RPG Maker. Faster gameplay , better performance, less bugs and better mods can be made but that's just me

I was planning on porting it to Renpy when I get some real vacation time, unless someone else beats me to it :sneaky:.
It is possible, I don't see why not.

Last edited:

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Hey , Is there groping or any type of molesting content in the gaming , i saw the tags but they didnt have one , what i am looking for is to have options to touch their body parts without them noticing or thinking much about it and i mean when we dont have s** too or before getting to having s** , during the grinding period.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hey , Is there groping or any type of molesting content in the gaming , i saw the tags but they didnt have one , what i am looking for is to have options to touch their body parts without them noticing or thinking much about it and i mean when we dont have s** too or before getting to having s** , during the grinding period.
Nah. The groping is pretty much only in Sarah's (sister) progression, and she actively allows you to, she is discovering her sexuality and you are both in her bedroom when things happen.
There is nothing in this game you can do "as you pass by", like, meet someone on the street and decides to kiss her, pretty much all content is either in the girl's house or is part of the story (and by extent, one-time only)
There is also almost nothing non-consensual, only 1 scene and it's with a character you'll never see again. There are one or two reluctant ones but you don't lay a finger on them before they let you, and by the end of their progressions they want you as much as any other girl

Reactions: AnimeLegend

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Nah. The groping is pretty much only in Sarah's (sister) progression, and she actively allows you to, she is discovering her sexuality and you are both in her bedroom when things happen.
There is nothing in this game you can do "as you pass by", like, meet someone on the street and decides to kiss her, pretty much all content is either in the girl's house or is part of the story (and by extent, one-time only)
There is also almost nothing non-consensual, only 1 scene and it's with a character you'll never see again. There are one or two reluctant ones but you don't lay a finger on them before they let you, and by the end of their progressions they want you as much as any other girl
Ahh thanks bro for that.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
To be honest, Renpy is way better in my opinion than RPG Maker. Faster gameplay , better performance, less bugs and better mods can be made but that's just me

I was planning on porting it to Renpy when I get some real vacation time, unless someone else beats me to it :sneaky:.
It is possible, I don't see why not.
You should port it, im still learning the ins and outs of renpy hahaha

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
sneirad
Gotcha, didn't notice that there is more than one that you can get. I'll look into the game code tomorrow to see what I can dig up.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So open the game, get a bj & sex scene with Amy out of nowhere, then she left a note told mc to meet her at the Old Quarter train station. I went there & she is nowhere to be found.

Do i have to meet her at a specific time?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
So open the game, get a bj & sex scene with Amy out of nowhere, then she left a note told mc to meet her at the Old Quarter train station. I went there & she is nowhere to be found.

Do i have to meet her at a specific time?
It seems that game trickers some old content again, those where before meeting Amys dad. Also if you enter school youl meet Rachel and tyna for "first time" even though mc have had sex with both.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes