Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys loeaded my save from last play and at the begining the event with amy after her father meeting starts and now i have "order something at the bar" what i need to do?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
If you don't mind I'd prefer to use some of your mods for 0.83.5 with mine as they are extremely useful and I did port your 0.82 to 0.83a for myself without any issues. I will definitely give you credit for your stuff and will make it very obvious not to bother you over them.

What I also have planned is:
  • An updated version of your relationship status section
  • To change it so you only need 1 correct item in the Restaurant/Pool bubble game to win
  • An actual notification when you get Mrs. Jordan pregnant
  • Make it easier to escape the police when you need the drill and are about to smoke some weed with Marckus
  • Any bugfixes that I can implement
We can discuss this more in private if you wish.

View attachment 1052670
sorry bother does this mean he added pregnancy for the girls??

about time
currently you can only knock up that blond bimbo teacher

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys just want to get an advice on joiplay emulator. Should i also dl the rpgmaker joiplay emu on google ps? After that what should i dl? The pc version of My New Life?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
sorry bother does this mean he added pregnancy for the girls??

about time
currently you can only knock up that blond bimbo teacher
You can get Annie (forgot last name) the rich BDSM chick who's bound up in Jet's first mission pregnant if you choose to have nonconsensual sex with her with a 150 point hit to your Karma.
You do get Mrs. Jordan (the blonde bimbo teacher) pregnant when you have sex with her after she catches you naked while you are looking for you clothes after your soccer/football practice.

Neither time does the game actually tell you that the MC got them pregnant but instead it sets a variable for each to be true in the game. I have a mod that will do as the pic shows.

sneirad

Jan 30, 2021
I think that she was standing on the corner north ofthe cloths store from 2100 on.
Yes, you are right, there is a stop there, but it is different (the one you say is her, the white one, and I say the brunette), is there any other place where you can find prostitutes?

I am working on a full strategy guide that I hope to have ready this weekend, here's a pic that might help:
View attachment 1052746

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This game should also be on Renpy, Thats how fun it is.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So after I bring Amy home from getting weed. It says to go to sleep. I go to sleep and nothing happens. It just keep saying to go to sleep. I know its a bug, but is there a bugfix for this? I would hate to have to start all over again.
You need to sleep durin dawn (04:00 to 06:50). If you are and still not working, yeap, bug

I want the full save file.
Someone is impatient, hun? Check my next post (don't want to mix answering questions with the next one)

whats new in this update?
Changelog anyone?
Not only you don't scroll up or search, but you also spam the thread? Tsk tsk
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5186634

Reactions: Drakats_Lord13
Feb 25, 2018
Reactions: Jieigh

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
Hey guys just want to get an advice on joiplay emulator. Should i also dl the rpgmaker joiplay emu on google ps? After that what should i dl? The pc version of My New Life?
Yes download the joyplay rpgmaker and then download the pc version. I recommended to download the compress version, that will save your storage

Reactions: Zeruvex

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Saves to use on the update
No, this is not my big save post. That will come later, I need some sleeping
This are just save files from complete 0.83a with Amy's story reset, so they are ready to use for playing 0.83.5 Amy's story. I had to save after the whole rivertown thing, because I ran into a crazy bug there and couldn't find a fix (neighbors wouldn't talk to me), so te solution was to advance amy's quest proggress variable. Not that I think someone wants to play that part again, the granddaughter scene does not compesate for the chores. All saves are in Amy's room, right before you tell her about her father and go to the 1st date
Joanna and Rosy are fully progressed (rosy quest is done and both have anal unlocked)
As before, Nice and Charismatic choices, except for Gentlemen/Warren's mafia, which were Intelligent and Petty

file3 is for the Triads
file8 for the Gentlemen
file13 for the Dragunov
file18 for the Hornets

I'll work on the full saves and the home scene guide when I wake up

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
which is the diference beteween animation house events and the stactic?
Animation events you see pictures move, and usually you can choose to just watch or join. Static event can either refer to events with a picture which, albeit beautiful, won't move, or to events that are basically just her token standing there

Reactions: raziel121z

lastshawna

Sep 6, 2017
So with all the different mods, and incest patch you can install, what would be the best thing to install with this game? So for example, if I wanted to see all the different sex scenes, what all would I need to install the incest patch, and CG rip? Or would I install the PC cheat mod and gallery mod? It's kinda confusing to keep up with.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So with all the different mods, and incest patch you can install, what would be the best thing to install with this game? So for example, if I wanted to see all the different sex scenes, what all would I need to install the incest patch, and CG rip? Or would I install the PC cheat mod and gallery mod? It's kinda confusing to keep up with.
In my opinion, the only mod you need to download is PC cheat mod, which is at this very moment being updated by Symphony of The Night to the latest game release. The gallery mod seemed messy to me. the one thing I liked is that it has scenes from the original game that are not implemented, but it is missing Laura, does not have a lot of scenes from the revamp, and entering some girl's galleries instead leads to another girl (who is already thre, so essentially one gallery is repeated and another is missing)
I don't know the current update state of the CG rip (as in: I don't know which game relase it has images from) because I never downloaded it, but mind that is not a mod, it's a folder with the images for you to admire (and I'm 99,99% sure they aren't animated)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes