chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Here's magnet file for u torrent for those having issues with g drive, people been using it and says download is fast and good

Reactions: KusoKaze

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got problems with chrome too, i'm using the torrent but the seeding is too low :(
gave mega link to F95 he/she should be posting better links soon. Gave u torrent high priority seen was downloading faster hope it helps some, new at u torrent you gonna have to bear with me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ezio31 and Furyan

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night bro thanks for posting the compressed version, because of that found amy's missing images

Amy089 to Amy095 ; these images are missing in main story quest when we bang amy for fisrt time [story scene]

bug on developers end :/
Thanks man for letting me know. I will look out for it to add if a fix is released. From what I just read, theses are new scenes that are missing and not old files which I could repack from the previous version?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks man for letting me know. I will look out for it to add if a fix is released. From what I just read, theses are new scenes that are missing and not old files which I could repack from the previous version?
yup these are new scenes for amy, which were not there in 0.83 but are present in 0.83.5 [ Amy089 to Amy095 these cannot be triggered though ]

Condoriano93

Jun 27, 2019
I've found some bugs with the new dates. Apparently, sit&talk, buy jewels and go to museum options will not grant a green heart, but instead it becomes gray. Maybe the museum is on purpose because it has an unique speech where Amy says that its boring, but the others just work like normal, but heart is gray.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There is no file to bring version 0.8.3 to 0.8.35 like The preview version.? Or i download the full version to update the game.?
Also i can't wait for the pc cheat mod
You have to download the compress 815MB to update. Make sure to backup saves but that goes without saying.

Reason I didn't provide an update patch is because of the plugins changes in this release and the problem with some members getting save error / not loading in last compress release. I decided to start with clean version, rather than just update it.Just to be sure everything is working and neat. Still saves from downloading 4GB in my opinion.

In next releases I will release update patches until any problem arises. Better this way in my opinion, just in case I made a mistake on my end when making the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: MizukiID

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Dude first I was reading through last posts and used search cause i had some questions with some variables and stuff, second: BoN changes so much his own release dates that i'm pretty experienced with his schedule, third: and most important, if you don't have anything useful to say just ignore me and move on with your life.
Apparently you didn't since multiple posts just above yours were talking about the release date & time.

When people keep spamming the thread about release dates instead of bothering to look even at the last page or two just clogs up the thread.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes