Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I downloaded the game from Chico's drive, I think in the next 24 or 36 hours I'll be able to post complete saves for 0.83.5, in the same fashion I did for 0.83a (hopefully this heads up will prevent people asking for saves moments after the front page gets updated)
Speaking of the frontpage, Pinguino I'll message you when my saves post is out for frontpage link update
I'll also try to make an updated guide with the house scenes, but no promises (but some scenes are for sure random, at least some of the added in 0.82 and 0.83a).

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i played this version 0.83.5 which chicho1958 posted;
finished update & found no bugs; game runs as intented, if saves are not messed with
Thanks man, good to know. I will work on this update after my online learning crap finish today. On my planet :alien:, time right now is 3:23PM so maybe by tonight hopefully, I will update everything.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
barely any content added, he screwed over amy so hard.
laura and sarah still not added.
so glad i stopped supporting beggar in late 2019.

i dont have hope he can deliver mnl 2.0
what? dude look at amy's content, beggar added additional story sex scenes for amy [pussy + vaginal] which were not there in 0.83
house events are there & dates, im sure you havent done those yet
sarah & laura will get their content.. this update was amy focused

• Angry
Reactions: Gundamu0079

Gigaman222

Nov 5, 2018
Ive already had the incest patch from 8.3 and made multiple saves since then. I downloaded the new game Begger posted, 8.37, do I need to wait till the new incest patch is up before playing to avoid missing scenes or am I good to go?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
what? dude look at amy's content, beggar added additional story sex scenes for amy [pussy + vaginal] which were not there in 0.83
house events are there & dates, im sure you havent done those yet
sarah & laura will get their content.. this update was amy focused
do you have to redo the amy story??

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ive already had the incest patch from 8.3 and made multiple saves since then. I downloaded the new game Begger posted, 8.37, do I need to wait till the new incest patch is up before playing to avoid missing scenes or am I good to go?
If using an old save where you had it on, then you have nothing to worry about as the switch would be on when you continue. So just play as normal.

If starting a new game on a new save and can't wait for the incest patch update, use a save editor to change switch 1978 (INCEST) to on

Reactions: Gigaman222

BDI

May 23, 2017
8.37???

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks man, good to know. I will work on this update after my online learning crap finish today. On my planet :alien:, time right now is 3:23PM so maybe by tonight hopefully, I will update everything.
Remember what I told you life comes first. I got your back for the good and bad. But man are you gonna be in trouble if you don't graduate and if you do I'll take you to a strip club and give you $100 in dollar bills so you can enjoy those strippers :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i played this version 0.83.5 which chicho1958 posted;
finished update & found no bugs; game runs as intented, if saves are not messed with
Symphony of the night should be getting more credit to all bugs he fixed, for his mod and for the help he gives to this community. I have his back and everyone should thank him for all his work, and don't worry about beer and strippers that's on me...but only when he graduates.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes