chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Was at BON page last night could see the update post but not today he might not like my vent on him or maybe that I was the uploader, or even maybe he took my privilege's so I could donate more, but will wait to see what happens, if he took my privilege's he can go to hell and will stop supporting him, which means you all gonna need find another uploader

Reactions: Aioria619

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Was at BON page last night could see the update post but not today he might not like my vent on him or maybe that I was the uploader, or even maybe he took my privilege's so I could donate more, but will wait to see what happens, if he took my privilege's he can go to hell and will stop supporting him, which means you all gonna need find another uploader
tenor.gif

BDI

May 23, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what time zone are you in?

Reactions: chicho1958

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Hello sir ,
as much as I have noticed he deletes the post where he has mentioned the date of the next upload when he is uploading . So I believe he will be uploading it now.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
F95 should have more links soon, Mega has limited download for non premium, just give F95 time to upload those links, gonna Patron NOPY so I can upload it there too, that site for me is the best

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
does karma affects the scene you can unlock? My karma is at stupid level and im missing a whole lot of scenes on Sarah (I did the right thing on the party so I dont think thats the reason) also on book of faces theres 1 gap im missing

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
does karma affects the scene you can unlock? My karma is at stupid level and im missing a whole lot of scenes on Sarah (I did the right thing on the party so I dont think thats the reason) also on book of faces theres 1 gap im missing
You likely have incest disabled

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes