pcdc

May 4, 2017
Is it Dawn (4:00 to 6:50)? You got to sleep at dawn for this quest to work. If it is dawn and it still doesn't work, try checking if variable 287 value is 9 (and is it is any other value, change it to 9 and sleep at dawn). I none of this work, then you got me, no idea.
Thanks for your answer!

I tried everything you said, but it still didnt work, variable is at 9 and I tried to sleep on every hour from 4 to 6:50 AM and still didnt work, im thinking of changing the variable to 10 and see if it go on for the next contents, gonna put a different save for that, if it dont work ill simply wait for the next update...

Thanks again for your help :)

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Is it Dawn (4:00 to 6:50)? You got to sleep at dawn for this quest to work. If it is dawn and it still doesn't work, try checking if variable 287 value is 9 (and is it is any other value, change it to 9 and sleep at dawn). I none of this work, then you got me, no idea.

Well... are you using someone's else saves or saves from another version? Or, gods forsake you, outdated mods?

Это механический перевод. Если перевод неправильный, но вы знаете английский, я помещу английский ответ в поле спойлера ниже.
У вас должен быть включен инцест, либо из патча инцеста, либо в режиме читерства, либо включив его самостоятельно (просто нужно отредактировать сохранение и повернуть переключатель 1978 в положение true).
Затем, после того, как ваш отец избьет вас, вы отправитесь в больницу и вернетесь в свой новый дом, девушки переедут, и вы можете войти в спальню каждой девушки перед сном, для уникальной сцены
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried ti paste my old saves buy Aldo if i Just extract and run t'ho version doesn't work..

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Playing this newest alpha release, with the patch applied, no mods. Not able to see Mrs. Jordan's husband in the lab - can talk to reception, but then no one is at the elevators, and the elevator takes you to Maria/Lucy's floor.
the only way I found to solve this was skipping her quest altogheter. Edit your save so the variable 245 (MrsJordanQUEST) is set to 50, so you can fuck her at her house (commercial neighborhood west, #3). If you don't know how to edit saves, send me a message.
I am playing through 0.83a right now, I started fresh from the beginning and just completed Mrs. Jordan's quest and I had no issues when visiting Dr. Jordan at Otter Labs. So I don't know what is going on as yes he did make some changes in 0.83a due to adding Lucy and some code clean up but again that did not affect my gameplay.

Dr.Jordan.png

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Thanks for your answer!

I tried everything you said, but it still didnt work, variable is at 9 and I tried to sleep on every hour from 4 to 6:50 AM and still didnt work, im thinking of changing the variable to 10 and see if it go on for the next contents, gonna put a different save for that, if it dont work ill simply wait for the next update...

Thanks again for your help :)
In my experience, Amy's quests advance in multiples of 3, but I could be wrong

I tried ti paste my old saves buy Aldo if i Just extract and run t'ho version doesn't work..
Try copying the whole save folder, not only the save files

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I am to stupid to get past this soccer match.Has anybody have a save after the soccer match?Much obliged...
It is annoying since there is 1 oppnent player that is at least twice as fast as you, but you need to grab the ball then go with it to a certain point on the field (a few steps in front of the right goal, there will be a pulsating marker circle)

where is that scene?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is this scene in the game? I mean, I can already have sex with Amy at night, but I haven't seen this scene anywhere (I'm guessing this is a transition frame between some other scene and my game didn't load it)
it's for update in 2 days

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Everybody should be aware that Lucy's will be the VERY LAST ONE to be added, by now.
Speak for yourselves. I am not interested in Lucy at all, nor for that matter Maria. Their body types are too freakish, actually bordering on the grotesque. But to each their own. Howevever, I'd rather next would be Laura or Sarah. The music teacher, the nurse, or the Muslim girl would be nice for side quests.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes