attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Help me guys! I downloaded the 0.83 in borgo versions (normal and compressed) buy they don't work! The introduction video works vero bad, I can't see my save files in the game and when i ran the only save file (24) the black screen with error appears.
What can i do ti solve?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I know, lots of people ask this question, but how i can do Lucy Otter noon quest? I already did Maria quest, i spend the time in front of the office but nothing happen, when i enter her office.
Yes, this has been brought up multiple times so please be courteous and use the search bar and search this forum for the answer that has been answered multiple times now.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
As for the Dr. Jordan issue, I checked the game code between 0.82 & 0.83a and the code at the elevator is the same but the code for the receptionist has been changed a little.
For the curious here is the changes for the Dr. Jordon + Mario only part with red=removed, green=added.

Edit: I just played through Dr. Jordan's quest again on a fresh new game on 0.83a and had no issues with Dr. Jordan at Otter Labs.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
No house events for Amy like Maria or in the old game had? Just sex at night in her room? BoN said that the revamp would be good, it will mean content every 15 days, but the reality after almost 2 years is that hes milking his patrons... a shame i really loved this game...

The sad part is that most of us only stick for Lucy content, because the old game was way better, but didn't had any content for her, and he knows it, that's why he will stretch the game, patrons and content through this drought periods. So sad man... had so much potencial...
Everybody should be aware that Lucy's will be the VERY LAST ONE to be added, by now.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Thanks, Jieigh, i read this post a few times, may i ask you can you see my save? i may dont realize something. I very appreciate it.
For some reason I can't download your attachment, when I click on it a browser window with some crazy writing opens. Can you try sending it again? I don't know if that makes a difference, but all attachments I've downloaded from this site were .rar, so try that instead of .7z

I used the search found nothing, and played the game, but forgot, where is Jordana (late Joana, Maria's sister) house?
That's the older sister's house. He asked for the younger sister.

I don't even remember it myself. So, I'm asking too:

hey guys, does anyone remember where Joanna lives?
Old Quarter #2

Reactions: Furyan and Csirko93

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
That's the older sister's house. He asked for the younger sister.

I don't even remember it myself. So, I'm asking too:

hey guys, does anyone remember where Joanna lives?
You are right, i shouldn't have posted that while half asleep. I was about to give the correct answer but it's been answered.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey everybody,I'm having trouble putting anything in Daisy's or Shirley's mailboxes.Any Ideas?Thanx
I will have a better formatted version with any addition info that I may have forgotten of this info once I get my strategy guide done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
In amy quest i got follow the girl what do i do next i cant find can yall tell where she is at please
If you can have sex with her in her room at night (or if there is a portrait of her in your house's 2nd floor corridor), you are done with Amy's quest, the book of faces is just stuck at this stage. If you are still doing the quest tough, "the girl" is Rosy and she is at rivertown's bus stop (bottom-right section) during morning

dos anyone know where i can find rosy to start the interactive sex or how to start it
I don't know at which point you are, so I'll give you the complete proccess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Yes, this has been brought up multiple times so please be courteous and use the search bar and search this forum for the answer that has been answered multiple times now.
Can anyone share fully working save from that point? I tried fixing my problem with instruction posted before and it worked but right after that I cannot advance as Amy quest is bugged when I'm taking her home from club (car dissapear and I'm stuck on map) - https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5105611

EDIT: OK, I think maybe save #17 from version 8.2 (link on first page) will cover it. I will check it.

EDIT2: OK, I got this problem - game will not let you interact with Lucy at noon because of PC Cheat Mod version 8.2 applied to 8.3. I confirmed with my own save and also save from link on first page. I suggest to anyone affected by this problem to wait for new cheat mod version or if you want to risk further bugs - download unmodified version, transfer & load save from morning of that day in version without mod, play scene in Lucy office and then transfer save back to moded version. It may work fine with content afterwards...

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
makes sense he got shit for amy content it was very underwhelming, not to mention he delayed it for like months

with the handling of his revamp i dont trust him to pull of mnl 2.0

Reactions: chicho1958

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
For some reason I can't download your attachment, when I click on it a browser window with some crazy writing opens. Can you try sending it again? I don't know if that makes a difference, but all attachments I've downloaded from this site were .rar, so try that instead of .7z

Old Quarter #2
Thank you again, here is the rar. i hope it will be working ps: without the cheat this save dont starting it.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes