KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
been awhile since i had a look at this (hope mechanic was finally fixed). and just wanted to say i hope the dev eventually puts in a red head futa that is like from his short game Stay at Home. https://f95zone.to/threads/stay-at-home-final-beggar-of-net.48613/ that has repeat content and looks great. could even be the MC half sibling from the fathers side, a cousin or something.

just from my memory, i do not think i came across any yet in this game, other than the single scene from i think the club, which was just a footjob or something mundane and boring like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soyjari

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
been awhile since i had a look at this (hope mechanic was finally fixed). and just wanted to say i hope the dev eventually puts in a red head futa that is like from his short game Stay at Home. https://f95zone.to/threads/stay-at-home-final-beggar-of-net.48613/ that has repeat content and looks great. could even be the MC half sibling from the fathers side, a cousin or something.

just from my memory, i do not think i came across any yet in this game, other than the single scene from i think the club, which was just a footjob or something mundane and boring like that.
Chloe, Andrea (Marckus's cousin) & Rose (Andrea's roommate) are the only trans chicks in the game that I remember.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

Repeatable scenes are Chloe and Andrea+Rose, as Ashram said above, and the one-timers are a blue-haired chick during Marckus' pink weed quest, and during Chloe's quest there are two more (one you can bang alone, one in a threesome with Chloe)

Last edited:

sneirad

Jan 30, 2021
Repeatable scenes are Chloe and Andra+Rose, as Ashram said above, and the one-timers are a blue-haired chick during Marckus' pink weed quest, and during Chloe's quest there are two more (one you can bang alone, one in a threesome with Chloe)
and how can you unlock chloe?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
and how can you unlock chloe?
It's a hidden quest that requires you modifying a variable in your save file, knowing (or searching the game code) for a password for mission 2 and finally modifying a (possible deliberate) bug in the game code to get through mission 3. Then you just need to go (or teleport) to Chloe's home and do the missions.

Yeah that was my past Saturday morning, lol.

sneirad

Jan 30, 2021
Jajsj
It's a hidden quest that requires you modifying a variable in your save file, knowing (or searching the game code) for a password for mission 2 and finally modifying a (possible deliberate) bug in the game code to get through mission 3. Then you just need to go (or teleport) to Chloe's home and do the missions.

Yeah that was my past Saturday morning, lol.
Jajaj You are amazing, i Will try

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes