Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello everyone! I would like to ask, when will version 0.83 be available for Android devices? Thanks for reading my comment and also for uploading this game!
I'm to busy to update the android port every-time an unforeseen error pops up. This means if I release a port and you get an error preventing you from continuing then hard luck, you're stuck with no help whatsoever.

With Joiplay emulator or Maldives player these can easily prevent you from having to start over or being stuck as you can copy fixes and mods easily without having to start over, along with backing up saves.

I would release an android port but only when the game reached final COMPLETE version or if I get time (which is on the whim).

RagnarokDelta

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you for your response, it is fast and timely. Obviously I have no idea how to port a game to another platform, much less that it was so tedious. Again, thanks for clarifying my question and thanks to you for giving us so many versions of the game for Android. I wish you an excellent day!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just to let [people know that not that active not because I don't want to but for all these bs updates. Don't get me wrong they are good but I rather have more gang/school updates than banging the whole household. I will still keep uploading updates but this game starting to bore me, too much banging and little main story events, pretty sure people wearing hand wrist bandages by now :) , we need get rid some stress, we need blood and beat up people and of course bang the loser in cage match.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
While doing another replay of the game for my detailed strategy guide, I ran in to the Director Smithers issue that others are having in the game right now. It is not a bug in the game as I checked the game code and found you have to do the following to be able to talk to Director Smithers to save Marge's job and help Rose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AVM666

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
While doing another replay of the game for my detailed strategy guide, I ran in to the Director Smithers issue that others are having in the game right now. It is not a bug in the game as I checked the game code and found you have to do the following to be able to talk to Director Smithers to save Marge's job and help Rose:
But it seems to me that if you don't start the experiments before doing Morgan's quest, the switch won't flick if you start the experiments after, causing the need of save editing

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
But it seems to me that if you don't start the experiments before doing Morgan's quest, the switch won't flick if you start the experiments after, causing the need of save editing
Yep. So it's not a bug but lack of info but now everyone can know what needs to be done.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hello guys, i need help with laura quest. Looking for her comic book. Thx
The comics thrown away are at the end (the very left of the street) of the High Neighborhood West.

BTW, I am working on a full strategy guide for this game that should be ready roughly by the end of the month. I am currently replaying the game to get as much info for it as possible, with full details of everything I can that doesn't show up in Book of Faces plus all the info for all the side quests. When the next major update release (0.83.5) comes out on Feb. 24 I will replay the game again for any and all changes that will need to be updated in my guide then I will release it.

For now I'd look back at my posts in this thread for the past week or so to get a few extra tips in the game until then.

Reactions: Jieigh

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for the info. I wondered why I didn't have the bug.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

sneirad

Jan 30, 2021
The comics thrown away are at the end (the very left of the street) of the High Neighborhood West.

BTW, I am working on a full strategy guide for this game that should be ready roughly by the end of the month. I am currently replaying the game to get as much info for it as possible, with full details of everything I can that doesn't show up in Book of Faces plus all the info for all the side quests. When the next major update release (0.83.5) comes out on Feb. 24 I will replay the game again for any and all changes that will need to be updated in my guide then I will release it.

For now I'd look back at my posts in this thread for the past week or so to get a few extra tips in the game until then.
I have a question, there are chloe scenes in the files that I haven't seen in the game, do you know if it needs to be unlocked somehow?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have a question, there are chloe scenes in the files that I haven't seen in the game, do you know if it needs to be unlocked somehow?
It might be part of patreon only content. If someone can confirm that, please let us know.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I don't seem to be able to enter most of the homes to get scenes. Is this a bug?
No, if the story has to going to their homes or have progressed into their stories where you can go to their houses daily then it's a matter of it being the correct time of the day, depending on who it is it would generally be 13:00-20:50,15:00-20:50 or 21:00-03:50.

I am working on a fully detailed strategy guide including all the info not given to you from Book of Faces including character details, how do I..., where do I..., extra details like all side quests infos and secrets but until then check out Jieigh's post for the times:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055020

Reactions: Urself

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
No, if the story has to going to their homes or have progressed into their stories where you can go to their houses daily then it's a matter of it being the correct time of the day, depending on who it is it would generally be 13:00-20:50,15:00-20:50 or 21:00-03:50.

I am working on a fully detailed strategy guide including all the info not given to you from Book of Faces including character details, how do I..., where do I..., extra details like all side quests infos and secrets but until then check out Jieigh's post for the times:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055020
That's awesome, thanks!

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes