puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
If I go with Warren to search for a Laptop in exchange for a new car I cannot go on. After searching the laptop someone shows up and I have to leave the room (timer is running) but wenn I enter the two rooms (tried both) the mc cannot walk anymore. Bug?

EDIT: Ah have to choose the middle door / left behind the sofa. Then it goes on.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Does someone know the passwords in the Beth storyline? the notebook (4 numbers) and the other with 8 numbers
Computer: 3317
Safe: 19092004
I try never do this to people asking questions, but all you have to do is type in Passwords in the search box while you are in this thread and the answer is there. Try it.

Reactions: MaruHasu

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does someone know the passwords in the Beth storyline? the notebook (4 numbers) and the other with 8 numbers
I am working on a detailed strategy guide for this game, here is the unformatted answer for the password for Beth's dad's computer/webcam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For those who've completed dating Carol, you should go back and do 1 date in each area to see more content.
I just re-did the Carol dates for my strategy guide and found out that you should actually do a date in 1 location in each area to see the flirty semo-lewd content and then do that again to see the full lewd content starting when you date her again after help saving her mom to see all her content

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hy guys i am the first date with amy before meeting amy's father but i cant find the special place can u pls help me
old quarter train station Amy should be waiting for you there, there's 2 entrance to train station she on right side

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
hy guys i am the first date with amy before meeting amy's father but i cant find the special place can u pls help me
Inside the bookstore, in the main hall top left (the hall you are when the date starts)

I can't talk with the hospital director after do all the jobs on the hospital.
Make sure you have started Dr. Ferdinand experiments (the event in which you take a pill then fucks yerna, later ferdinand herself, and later you can choose) and Morgan's quest is complete (meaning you can already fuck his mother, Sharon). If the requirements are met but you still can't talk to the director, do this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097

RagnarokDelta

Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone! I would like to ask, when will version 0.83 be available for Android devices? Thanks for reading my comment and also for uploading this game!

Reactions: Kenpacik

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello everyone! I would like to ask, when will version 0.83 be available for Android devices? Thanks for reading my comment and also for uploading this game!
I'm to busy to update the android port every-time an unforeseen error pops up. This means if I release a port and you get an error preventing you from continuing then hard luck, you're stuck with no help whatsoever.

With Joiplay emulator or Maldives player these can easily prevent you from having to start over or being stuck as you can copy fixes and mods easily without having to start over, along with backing up saves.

I would release an android port but only when the game reached final COMPLETE version or if I get time (which is on the whim).

RagnarokDelta

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you for your response, it is fast and timely. Obviously I have no idea how to port a game to another platform, much less that it was so tedious. Again, thanks for clarifying my question and thanks to you for giving us so many versions of the game for Android. I wish you an excellent day!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes