curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi why I'm blocked front of the school and can't open the fence? A girl is present behind, but there no interaction. Please Help

MaruHasu

Jun 29, 2018
I need a save file from the party/dick contest events

It can be during the party, after, and no matter the decisions you already took. If someon saved the party to try to play all the scenes, please, it would help me a lot!

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
View attachment 1032223
i want to know if she talk about leisure what picture to click
Beer, radio, airplane, cell phone, book, confetti cone

Does someone have the latest save?
Read thoroughly https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

Hi why I'm blocked front of the school and can't open the fence? A girl is present behind, but there no interaction. Please Help
Eeeeeh if you are were I think you are, that's a bug. If you are where I think you are, the "girl" is Irene and there should be an interaction

Làm thế nào để có kỹ năng bảo tàng hình? Ai đó giúp tôi với? bằng hình ảnh chứng minh càng tốt. xin vui lòng. Game: My new life: revamp
View attachment 1032442
Can someone here read vietnamese to help this guy? What follows is machine translation asking him to try to make his question in english. Trying a macchine translation of his question resulted in "How to have visual museum skills? I need some help? by photo proof as possible. please"
Đây là một bản dịch máy. Tôi đang dịch sang tiếng Việt vì đây là ngôn ngữ mà Google phát hiện khi tôi sao chép tin nhắn của bạn. Bạn ơi, tôi không cứng nhắc hay thành kiến về ngôn ngữ, nhưng hầu hết mọi người ở nơi này đều nói tiếng Anh, vì vậy để được trợ giúp ở đây hãy cố gắng dịch yêu cầu của bạn. Tôi đã cố gắng sử dụng bản dịch máy, nhưng kết quả không có ý nghĩa và vì vậy tôi không thể giúp bạn. Từ bức ảnh bạn gửi, có vẻ như bạn đang cố xem một cảnh nào đó với Maria khi cô ấy ngủ. Nếu đúng như vậy thì không có cảnh nào được xem.

What is beth computer password ?
I think it's 1933. It's written in a medicine flask that you find inside the coffer or a drawer

I need a save file from the party/dick contest events

It can be during the party, after, and no matter the decisions you already took. If someon saved the party to try to play all the scenes, please, it would help me a lot!
Go the the "extras" part and read what is said inside the spoiler tag https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

Reactions: MaruHasu

hunterla34

Feb 12, 2021
Beer, radio, airplane, cell phone, book, confetti cone

Read thoroughly https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

Eeeeeh if you are were I think you are, that's a bug. If you are where I think you are, the "girl" is Irene and there should be an interaction

Can someone here read vietnamese to help this guy? What follows is machine translation asking him to try to make his question in english. Trying a macchine translation of his question resulted in "How to have visual museum skills? I need some help? by photo proof as possible. please"
Đây là một bản dịch máy. Tôi đang dịch sang tiếng Việt vì đây là ngôn ngữ mà Google phát hiện khi tôi sao chép tin nhắn của bạn. Bạn ơi, tôi không cứng nhắc hay thành kiến về ngôn ngữ, nhưng hầu hết mọi người ở nơi này đều nói tiếng Anh, vì vậy để được trợ giúp ở đây hãy cố gắng dịch yêu cầu của bạn. Tôi đã cố gắng sử dụng bản dịch máy, nhưng kết quả không có ý nghĩa và vì vậy tôi không thể giúp bạn. Từ bức ảnh bạn gửi, có vẻ như bạn đang cố xem một cảnh nào đó với Maria khi cô ấy ngủ. Nếu đúng như vậy thì không có cảnh nào được xem.

I think it's 1933. It's written in a medicine flask that you find inside the coffer or a drawer

Go the the "extras" part and read what is said inside the spoiler tag https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301
I apologize for the inconvenience, maybe my computer has an error when it comes to Vietnamese language
As for the picture I mean: how do I start training your stealth skills ?, you know?
If you know how to have stealth skills, please help me

erend

Aug 10, 2017
Hi , i've done all content at the hospital but cant talk to the director to help Rosy , if someone got a save to help me out

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hi , i've done all content at the hospital but cant talk to the director to help Rosy , if someone got a save to help me out
Make sure you have started Dr. Ferdinand experiments (the event in which you take a pill then fucks yerna, later ferdinand herself, and later you can choose). If the experiment is already started, do this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097

Hi is there a save editor you guys can recommend for this game that includes editing switches? prefer one i can download and not the online editor

I found this but wasnt sure if it'd work
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

thanks
I know you said you prefer downloaded ones, but the one I like to use is an onlineone, very user-friendly, here it is

Last edited:
Reactions: 147f59

makkkk

Feb 3, 2021
hi
i cant talk to lucy at lab and when i tried the switcher and skipped it when i talk to amy at down its stuck (when u supposed to be in the car and have a conversation ) it dosent appear to be in a car or having conversation . also daisy / garge quest is stuck is there is away to reset them

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Can someone say me the name of the music title when auntie takes mc out to a party? She dances to some techno vibes then...

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
While I am working on a fully detailed strategy guide for this game, I decided to look at the game code for Dating Carol to see exactly what does what for the best outcome.
Here is what I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: When you start dating Carol again after saving her mom you should do a date in 1 location of every area to see flirty semi-lewd content then do another date in 1 location of each area to see lewd content.
Shout out to Jamieee for the date answers.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes