david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hmmmm... Then I don't know? Do you have incest turned on (either by the patch, PC cheat mode or by editing the variable yourself)? If you don't, maybe that's necessary for those scenes? I don't know, I had incest on from the beginning of my gameplay
I assumed it was on by default - since I was able to see scenes with Sarah. Probably a bug.

EDIT: oops ya you were right I had to download the patch and this sparkly thing appeared at the window. Now Im getting the scene.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jieigh

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Ah fuck it! I thought I'd give 8.3 another go but this time I broke my original game saves. Game wouldn't load saves. So I thought fuck it, too late now, give v8.3 a go on its own. Downloaded the compressed version and added the 8.3 patch and even BON's 24 save won't work. Another game bites the mother fucking dust for me... Gah!

Symphony of the Night. Sir. I Thank you for your awesome moddidge for this game, but my ever growing blue balls waiting for 8.3.5 got the better of me and in the end led to the destruction of mankind..... and all my save files. I wish you well sir. Live long and moddidge.
I think when you download a new version of the game if you replace the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave from the save folder that may cause your saves don't load, so never replace any of the files inside the save folder, in my opinion. Although this may not be your problem.

For better save compatibility never replace these files. (only if you want to keep your old saves, if you start a new game then this doens't matter)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
After train travel, after sex with amy "folow the girl" ? i need help plz
If you already had 2 dates and can have anal with Amy, the quest is done, this instruction just gets stuck on the Book of Faces

It's minute number 31.
I think it's called 'lets get this party started"

Ok, just to clarify, it is indeed Tom's party, and neither he or the party has absolutely nothing to do with the mafia. Now, I do have the save you want, "Extras" section, file22, but there's a catch. Keep reading after the link
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301
The catch: the game has a hard bug, so you won't be able to see any of the party's sex scenes. You can only see the party's sex scenes with the PC Cheat Mod. Now, PC Cheat Mod is meant for 0.82 since SoTN only updates the mod when the final release of each version is online (and I completely agree with his reasons). That means, if you are playing and asking for a save to see those scenes, you're either playing 0,82 or using an outdated mod on 0.83. If the later is the case, I don't know if that will work, and either I can help if it doesn't or if you find any other bugs. If you solely want to see the scenes, I still have a moded 0.82 version installed, and I can zip it and send to you, you got but to ask

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Does it matter which mafia I choose?
Which mafia should I choose?
So far, it doesn't make a difference. However, when BoN starts developing each mafia's story, well, you'll play what you've chosen. But I think I saw somewhere (don't ask me to find) that it's guaranteed the mafia's story won't block of harm your relations with girls outside of the mafia itself. Also, you might be interested on the link I'll provide when answering the next guy, keep reading...

You got a save i could use? my Amy route is broken no matter what i do...PLZ HELP
Complete 8.3 saves for all mafias. Read the whole post
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

Last edited:
Reactions: uniliver98

uniliver98

Jan 30, 2020
I'm giving Sarah the tinymon card. As far as I can remember there are some scenes for the cards I gave but only she thanks me. Is there a problem here?

neder ghrairi

Sep 28, 2020
So far, it doesn't make a difference. However, when BoN starts developing each mafia's story, well, you'll play what you've chosen. But I think I saw somewhere (don't ask me to find) that it's guaranteed the mafia's story won't block of harm your relations with girls outside of the mafia itself. Also, you might be interested on the link I'll provide when answering the next guy, keep reading...

Complete 8.3 saves for all mafias. Read the whole post
i uploaded all the file save and nothing has changed
plzz help

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
is there a way to go to Jet's store after finishing all her missions? i think i missed a few magazines in there and i want to collect them. If not then is there a variable i can edit in my saves?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Now joining the other gangs is fine and all but the MC could easily make his own "secret" gang and take over the other gangs from the inside out if he wanted too.

The MC already have roots all over the city and in it's people he could easily get help/followers through blackmail or loyalty.

The MC also seen first hand how all the other gangs have so many holes in all their operations. Members being kidnapped or killed, Merchandise and valuables being stolen right out from under their nose, shipments being attacked and takin, members willing to betray and or leave their gangs by a drop of a dime, information being gathered and or stolen without them even knowing about it. Pretty much the MC could easily exploit and dismantle the other gangs from the inside out and take them over (And the city) by Espionage and Sabotage without even having to resort to bloodshed (In most cases).
is what I thought, what is the point of joining a mafia if the protagonist can create one himself,

Reactions: offset8

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i uploaded all the file save and nothing has changed
plzz help
I'll message you

is there a way to go to Jet's store after finishing all her missions? i think i missed a few magazines in there and i want to collect them. If not then is there a variable i can edit in my saves?
I think her store is open from 13:00 to 17:00. If not, the chat skills are the variables 102 to 107. Never tried editing them so I don't know if it will have side effects (tried editing nice/intelligent/petty/charismatic and my game went nuts)

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
I think her store is open from 13:00 to 17:00. If not, the chat skills are the variables 102 to 107. Never tried editing them so I don't know if it will have side effects (tried editing nice/intelligent/petty/charismatic and my game went nuts)
tried going there literally at any time but it won't open. thanks for the save variables i'm going to try to change them

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I think i've done all the scenes for daisy (except the threesome with beth) but her page looks like this:
daisy.jpg
This is normal right? like pam either doesn't show any scene in her page even after i complete her story line.

Reactions: Seancreed

uniliver98

Jan 30, 2020
friends, I started the missions of jordans. I went to Otter Lab to meet with her husband. When I try to go for the second time, I go to the elevator and I come directly to the floor, I cannot contact him. What should I do?
Despite this situation, I continue to play. How can I solve it?

Last edited:

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with this game??? How are u supossed to win at the football match? Doesnt matter if you have the ball when the timer reaches 0, doesnt matter if you have the ball for the most part of the game. No explanations no nothing. You have to win 1 vs all at noone knows what exactly vs some players on coke while you are at normal speed. Wtf is this?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with this game??? How are u supossed to win at the football match? Doesnt matter if you have the ball when the timer reaches 0, doesnt matter if you have the ball for the most part of the game. No explanations no nothing. You have to win 1 vs all at noone knows what exactly vs some players on coke while you are at normal speed. Wtf is this?
Hmm, that's an interesting question... I passed it somehow, but can't say how exactly. Imao u should loose the ball, then take it back, then run approx to penalty point, then kick
I'm giving Sarah the tinymon card. As far as I can remember there are some scenes for the cards I gave but only she thanks me. Is there a problem here?
Do u have incest patch on?

Reactions: uniliver98

uniliver98

Jan 30, 2020
friends, I started the missions of jordans. I went to Otter Lab to meet with her husband. When I try to go for the second time, I go to the elevator and I come directly to the floor, I cannot contact him. What should I do?
I got this turn on incest but my problem is a there...

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Skip her quest altogheter. Change variable 245 (MrsJordanQUEST) to 50.

You need to grab the ball then take it to the penalty point (a few steps in front of the goal), while you have the ball there will be a pulsating light yellow circle marking the spot.

Any one send maria house event
Love when people are so clear about what they want. If you want a save, here you have it.
Read thoroughly. If you only want Maria's quest complete and want to play Amy's quest by yourself, you're likely looking for the 8.2 saves

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes