nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
And to anyone else running into the bug where you can't talk to Lucy, I think I found a workaround messing with variables. I'm always afraid to mess with the family variables so do make backups, but this edits seem to be safe. I THINK you must have Maria's quest completed (I already had and I don't have a save to backtrack before completing them, but Maria's quest progress affects Lucy's according to Book of Faces hints, so I guess it makes a difference in the variables too). You'll miss a scene with Sarah fondling Lucy's boobs and then touching herself alone, but in my opinion it is passable. So, to fix it, pick the one fitting for you (the process described is the same, one has jargon and leaves the editor to your preference, the other is a step-by-step)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i did this, and now when im taking amy from the dragunov pub, the character is moving by he own, and hes stop here. and nothing happens,its bug or i did something wrong 1612875620239.png

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
There is version 0.83.5 version on beggar site, it was released yesterday
When is the next update?
The public release will be on February 24th (it's already in his patreon because people who pay have early access)

i did this, and now when im taking amy from the dragunov pub, the character is moving by he own, and hes stop here. and nothing happens,its bug or i did something wrong View attachment 1027928
Eeeeeeh yeah, you've run into a bug which I don't know how to fix. All I can assure is that it has nothing to do with the variables I instructed to edit (they only set this quest as available, not change it in any way). I'll try something here (may take a while for me to have time), if it works I'll message you

Even more than now?! How could he possibly do it XD
You know when the Amy house Interaction will be released?
If by "house interaction" you mean being able to have sex with her at night, it's already there after you finish the quest. If you mean house events like joining her in the shower, that's what I think the Feb 24th will bring

Lio

Jul 17, 2017
The public release will be on February 24th (it's already in his patreon because people who pay have early access)

Eeeeeeh yeah, you've run into a bug which I don't know how to fix. All I can assure is that it has nothing to do with the variables I instructed to edit (they only set this quest as available, not change it in any way). I'll try something here (may take a while for me to have time), if it works I'll message you

If by "house interaction" you mean being able to have sex with her at night, it's already there after you finish the quest. If you mean house events like joining her in the shower, that's what I think the Feb 24th will bring
Ok thanks a lot, i was talking about the second one!

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I am having an issue with the game consistantly freezes, and then I have to reply scenes over and over and over. It is very annoying. Do we know what it does that? Is there a fix?

uniliver98

Jan 30, 2020
Guys help me please
I use smartphone for walkthrough
Smartphone say complete jet's misions.
Jet walkthrough say focus in family. what can ı do help please ı'm stuck right now...

Also ı check maria guest smartphone say 'go to pool in your house in morning' but maria never goes to the pool. (

Last edited:

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
guys can someone help?? i'm trying to talk with Lucy in otter labs cause of quest but i can't interact with her when i click on it. what should i do?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Guys help me please
I use smartphone for walkthrough
Smartphone say complete jet's misions.
Jet walkthrough say focus in family. what can ı do help please ı'm stuck right now...

Also ı check maria guest smartphone say 'go to pool in your house in morning' but maria never goes to the pool. (
Check each family girl's Book of Faces

guys can someone help?? i'm trying to talk with Lucy in otter labs cause of quest but i can't interact with her when i click on it. what should i do?
Do people read the thread before posting...? I've answered the same thing (for the 10th or so time) exactly 19 posts before yours :ROFLMAO:. (Nothing personal dude hahaha, don't worry, you're just the lottery drawn guy for my mini-joke/rant). Anyway, here you go, have fun with Amy and Joanna (y): https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5078877
Here to help if you need anything (I mean it, you can message me or post here if you have more trouble)

uniliver98

Jan 30, 2020
Check each family girl's Book of Faces

Do people read the thread before posting...? I've answered the same thing (for the 10th or so time) exactly 19 posts before yours :ROFLMAO:. (Nothing personal dude hahaha, don't worry, you're just the lottery drawn guy for my mini-joke/rant). Anyway, here you go, have fun with Amy and Joanna (y): https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5078877
Here to help if you need anything (I mean it, you can message me or post here if you have more trouble)

Sarah:find suspicious package araound the city for nesrot and give the card to sarah.(I was getting information about where the package is.I have no information right now)

Amy:Center in lucy.
-Throws me on lucy's page
-lucy's page throws me Maria.(Advance in Maria's quest.)
-maria page say : 'go to pool in your house in morning' but maria never goes to the pool.

Laura:SORRY NO MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE . WAIT TO NEXT UPDATE

what can ı do? :(

shujinko

Jun 15, 2019
Glad you managed to get trough the nightmare! Just don't forget to thank Ashram too, he helped likely more than me ;). As for Mrs. Jordan, if you can already fuck her, then everything is working as it should, once you can fuck her you won't find her husband in the lab anymore. Now, if you can't fuck her yet, eeeeh... you've run into a bug. Since it seems to be an unusual bug (never heard of it), I think making a sequence of posts about it wouldn't be of use to the community, so I'll send you a message. I'm not sure about how to fix this bug in particular, but we can try to work this out.
By any chance did you figure out the issue with meeting Mr Jordan at Otto Labs,
I've got the same exact issue and tried checking the thread for an answer but had no luck.

I've tried reloading to an earlier save but had no luck.

Is there a variable to trigger it? for example I've not spoke to Jason in the main hall after you get the invite to the party.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes