Jan 25, 2019
Guys, after I chose the Gentleman's gang and finished Maria's quests (already at the new house) I could not find anything else to do.
Any tips for Laura, Sarah, Lucy and Amy?

Thanks!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
DC Snow Symphony of the Night not sure to tag who, but there few missing imgs View attachment 1026024
namely 116 to 121
I don't edit any pictures or my mods dont call any images besides the text face (one image). From your message it seems to be related to the gallery mod by DC Snow but I can be wrong.
Did you download the gallery mod compatibility patch ( ) for when using the compress?

Is it possible to remove the restaurant or bypass it somehow in the dates

Symphony of the Night
Already implemented Carol and Alison date where only the scenes are shown. In my gameplay, I am now at the part after the gang save choice, so checking to see the other dates like Maria etc. So it will take some time. Might just implement what I have in next update.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I don't edit any pictures or my mods dont call any images besides the text face (one image). From you message it seems to be related to the gallery mod by DC Snow but I can be wrong. Did you download the gallery mod compatibility patch ( ) for when using the compress?

Already implemented Carol and Alison date where only the scenes are shown. In my gameplay, I am now at the part after the gang save choice, so checking to see the other dates like Maria etc. So it will take some time. Might just implement what I have in next update.
yes i did, but the 4eventosxxx imgs are missing, those are from dad-maria content

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yes i did, but the 4eventosxxx imgs are missing, those are from dad-maria content
I just checked and the compress v0.83 has the 4eventosxxx files but I am not seeing 118 -121 as you mentioned.
I'm not seeing it either in the main FULL version.

I assume this is something DC Snow added from the old abandoned version of the game. You can contact him to clarify.
I don't use the gallery mod, so don't know much about it

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe1545

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I just checked and the compress v0.83 has the 4eventosxxx files but I am not seeing 118 -121 as you mentioned.
I'm not seeing it either in the main FULL version.

I assume this is something DC Snow added from the old abandoned version of the game. You can contact him to clarify.
I don't use the gallery mod, so don't know much about it
aight thx mate, cause i just download and run it, so i dont even which of you 2 to contact

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Guys, after I chose the Gentleman's gang and finished Maria's quests (already at the new house) I could not find anything else to do.
Any tips for Laura, Sarah, Lucy and Amy?

Thanks!
Go to your garage in the morning

SoTN, so far we have dates for Alison, Carol, Daisy, Beth (I think), Maria and Amy (but Amy's dates are tied to her story progression, you may want to leave them alone)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
aight thx mate, cause i just download and run it, so i dont even which of you 2 to contact
No worries bro, hope you get it sort out (y)

SoTN, so far we have dates for Alison, Carol, Daisy, Beth (I think), Maria and Amy (but Amy's dates are tied to her story progression, you may want to leave them alone)
Yeah thanks, will add as I play. While doing it this way is slow it prevents any errors that may happen if editing the variable to allow dates. This allows me to fully test the date cheat.

Also thanks for the heads up about Amy. The way I implementing the cheats does not affect the dates themselves. Meaning you can still do the dates or just skip it to the good stuff and at the same time progressing with the game as if you did the dates normally.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DD69-1

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Well, that depends on your opinion.
Sorry, guess it was a bit of a vague question. Mostly referring to content; thoroughly enjoyed everything the original had to offer, so I guess a better question would be "is this version caught up with the original, and if so, have they removed any content from it?"

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, guess it was a bit of a vague question. Mostly referring to content; thoroughly enjoyed everything the original had to offer, so I guess a better question would be "is this version caught up with the original, and if so, have they removed any content from it?"
From what I remember it sort of caught up, then it started doing things differently. Like you don't get the full fight club stuff, but the chicks you fuck now have more content or updated content (most anyways). Some stuff got left out or maybe it will be amended at a later date.

If I was in BoN's shoes, I would get the harem home done and dusted, tie up minor loose ends and then start the next game and reinvent the whole gang aspect of it. If you keep plodding on and on, even with new chicks then the games can still feel tried and tired as everything needs that ending.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes