Dark563

Aug 18, 2020
hi, is there any way to fix this error or is it my cell phone. it's in the joiPlay emulator Screenshot_20210207_122235861_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save right before the dates with Amy? I ran into a bug when it says go to sleep after dropping her off. Dunno how to fix it and don't want to start over. Thanks!!

time2die

May 23, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the link, all is working on my end and your the only one that message me with this problem.
So it may be something on your end.

I still re-upload to another host as requested. So check the compress post.
Note: in the future my choice of host is mega
Ok, got, thx anyway.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
I think it depends on the editor you're using. I'm using this:
At this section, browse for the files in the locations it instructs (ignore the section bellow it, I don't know what that's for):
View attachment 1020607
Then hit "Upload", it will take you to another page. In there, look for (Ctrl+F) "237" or "Director", it will take you to a variable (there's only one with that number or that name). Change it to "true". Go to the bottom of the page, hit "Download". Make a backup of your original save outside the game's save folder (this method should bring no risk, I did it at least 6 times, but just in case), then put your downloaded save into the game's save folder. Launch game and talk to the director

Thanks for pointing that in normal gameplay no one should need to worry about this, but many people (me included) ran into a bug where this switch didn't flick, despite of Morgan's quest being complete, all patients being treated and the pill experiment also complete. So I learned from the thread it depended on a single switch (237), dug a little to find out how to manually flick it, tested and verified there's no harm to the game.

• Failed to parse System.json. Syntax error.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
FUll save for this UPdate.
You didn't say the magic word :LOL:. But really, in the future try searching around before spamming. Here you go, you're welcome https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

• Failed to parse System.json. Syntax error.
Eeeeeh... Man, did you use any outdated mods or in any way edited your System.json? That's strange as fuck, I could get if the rpgsave were giving you trouble but the save editor should simply be using your system.json to emulate the game, if it can't read your system.json I don't even know how your game is working. Sorry bro, I don't know how to help :(. Maybe try another save editor? I only know how to use this one, tough. And be sure to pick one that allows switch editing, not only variables.
EDIT: Just to be sure, you're using the first section of the online editor I've used, not the second one, right?

did anyone can help me, i can't find wheelchair in hospital job !! :cry::cry:

Sorry for my bad english
All of them should be in the corridors, either in the middle or the side wings. Just be sure to not pick 2 wheelchairs at once, it will screw rhe minimage (like, pick one, take to the elevator, then go for the next). If you didn't make this mistake, you've run into a bug which I don't know how to fix

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
All of them should be in the corridors, either in the middle or the side wings. Just be sure to not pick 2 wheelchairs at once, it will screw rhe minimage (like, pick one, take to the elevator, then go for the next). If you didn't make this mistake, you've run into a bug which I don't know how to fix
i have finished it once, but when i progres rosy event i can't find any wheelchair in there :cry: :cry:
did i have to change variable or something ??
sorry my bad english

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i have finished it once, but when i progres rosy event i can't find any wheelchair in there :cry: :cry:
did i have to change variable or something ??
sorry my bad english
If you finished it before you souldn't be doing it again, you have run into a bug. The best help I can give, in case you are doing this to progress with Rosy, is to backtrack before starting this anomalous wheelchair minigame, get to nurse position if you aren't already, then talk to the director to start an experiemnt with Dr. Ferdinand and Yerna. Also, can't guarantee myself that this has something to do but people said you also needs to have Morgan's quest complete (meaning you can bang his mother, in the book of faces the quest never completes). Once you have done it all (you could as well as have it done already), if you can't have sex with the director, try this https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
This one worth doing over the original yet?
Well, that depends on your opinion. It is a lot easier than the original, the choices are more straigtfoward, much less grinding (interactive sex included, you don't need to have sex 100 times before getting to anal), more "side girls" (side quests that unlock fuckable girls), and you don't need to worry about quests interfering with one another*. It is faaaar less bugged than the original (please don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say bug free). It's been long since I played the original but the last things I remember are (I'm not sure about the order) choosing you mafia, Amy getting pregnant and some tragedy that followed (I think it was a car crash, but I really only remember it was some tragedy) and Amy getting money from your father and he thinking it was you. I have seen people saying that you could already do things inside each mafia in the original. I didn't see this by myself but if you could, so far it is not yet implemented in the revamp, the mafia's part stopped on you choosing it (and the choice is much more obvious, in the original I remember I needed the walktrough to know which choice would get me into which mafia). So content-wise, the story didn't catch up yet, but with the new side quests I think there's roughly the same amount of content (and as I said, less grinding).

*Some times you need to complete one quest before another can progress, usually school x family, but in the original there were multiple ocurrencies of you getting to a point of quest X and failing it altogether because you didn't complete quest Y. The revamp seems to have no dead ends so far (or at least none that I've found). My favorite example is that there was content in the house (think it was Amy but not sure) that you needed to get done before 30 ingame days or you'd never get it, and I only knew that because I decided to read a walktrough, there was no ingame warning or indication of this deadline

Last edited:

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
If you finished it before you souldn't be doing it again, you have run into a bug. The best help I can give, in case you are doing this to progress with Rosy, is to backtrack before starting this anomalous wheelchair minigame, get to nurse position if you aren't already, then talk to the director to start an experiemnt with Dr. Ferdinand and Yerna. Also, can't guarantee myself that this has something to do but people said you also needs to have Morgan's quest complete (meaning you can bang his mother, in the book of faces the quest never completes). Once you have done it all (you could as well as have it done already), if you can't have sex with the director, try this https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097
it's worked !!!
Thank you bro

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes