Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Jieigh
Thanks man, I was trying to see if I needed to replay it again too soon if I some how missed a something or a trigger (I am working a bit on a strategy guide for this game and taking notes as I play).
I am working the Nesrot/Hornets right now and am at the part where I keep getting killed by Jack in trippy dream like state.
Does anyone know how to get out of this dream mode? Jack just keeps repeatedly killing me
lordashram That's nice of you man, but I don't think this game needs a strategy guide, one of the reasons to make a revamp was to make it more straightfoward and make the quests interfere less with each other, and the book of faces gives hints on the next steps. The most strategy you'd need would be to avoid bugs or don't miss a scene. But don't let me drag you down, if you want to make it, then make it :) . Now, about the dream part, it goes like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone can tell me where it is Jordana house?
I don't remember any Jordana in the game. If you are talking about Mrs. Jordan (the teacher), Commercial Neighborhood West, #3. And remember you can check people's address from their Book of Faces, clicking on th map pin icon on their page (right beside the hint icon). If it's not her, please remind me which quest she is related to, then I can try to remember

Any action with Tania, Sandra's mother?
I was hoping for it too man, but saddly, no :cry:

Does it matter if i work more with the russians or the chinese?
witch mafia do i worn/save?
How much you work for each mafia will makes no difference until you choose a mafia (main questline event, don't need to worry about it until you get to it), at which point you'll only be able to work for that mafia (and can't enter other mafia's pubs too). After you choose, as far as 0.83 alpha there is no questline for mafias but, well, when it comes out you'll play the questline you've chosen. If you are worried about it interfering with the girls questlines, I'm 99% sure it won't (not the family girls at least, that is, Amy/Laura/Maria/Sarah/Lucy). In any case, in a future that you want to try out one or another mafia's questline, here are saves for all mafias with all the content up to 0.83 complete https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

at ver .83 .... i cant find the special place for Amy. so i decide to go home and sleep.
and she struck me till my room. lol.
at next date.. she bugs :')
Man, sounds like you used cheats to get out of the date. Never use cheats to leave an event without finishing it. But anyway, her 1st date special place is in the book store, for the 2nd date it's in the garden.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentaikage

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
The compress cannot and will not affect your game saves. The Full and compress are exactly the same when it comes down to the game engine data.
The save being corrupt or messed up all have to do with the user.
This is caused either by:
  1. Editing variables/switches themselves - save editing can mess up a game, it all depends on the reliability/accuracy of the editor and the knowledge of the user.
  2. Using old saves - sometimes the game needs a "new game start" when important engine/plugin/dev change updates.
  3. Using outdated mods - many use the outdated mods, so they must love the problems they get now :ROFLMAO::whistle:

i started a new game but at this point lucy doesn't start, maybe it's for having inserted the old "8.2" cheats and it doesn't work?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
v.083
i was supposed to meet up with lucia at noon but i can't talk to lucia in otter labs .
first, be sure to not be inside her office and spend time until noon. The scene does not trigger by talking to her, it triggers when you enter the office at noon, that is, when you interact with the door from outside of her office. If this is not what is causing the problem, then try this way: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5059509
However, apparently this method won't work if you are using outdated cheats on 0.83, and I can't help if you are.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi dude, the megalink for your compressed patch 0.83 is dead. Could you reupload it again, thx.
It is not dead :unsure::unsure::unsure:.

i started a new game but at this point lucy doesn't start, maybe it's for having inserted the old "8.2" cheats and it doesn't work?
Anyone who uses the old v0.82 mod will definitely get bugs. Sorry you got those bugs but it is posted (second sentence in red) on the mod page not to use outdated mods. Most likely, you will have to start fresh again because old save might be messed up and carry bad variables over to clean game. So you have no choice but to start over.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "Symphony of the Night, post: 5071467, member: 37104"]
Non è morto : incerto:: incerto:: incerto:.

Chiunque utilizzi la vecchia mod v0.82 avrà sicuramente dei bug. Mi dispiace che tu abbia questi bug ma è pubblicato (seconda frase in rosso) nella pagina mod per non utilizzare mod obsoleti. Molto probabilmente, dovrai ricominciare da capo perché il vecchio salvataggio potrebbe essere incasinato e trasferire variabili errate per pulire il gioco. Quindi non hai altra scelta che ricominciare da capo.
[/CITAZIONE]

Shit again D: 16 hour

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "Symphony of the Night, post: 5071467, member: 37104"]
Non è morto : incerto:: incerto:: incerto:.

Chiunque utilizzi la vecchia mod v0.82 avrà sicuramente dei bug. Mi dispiace che tu abbia questi bug ma è pubblicato (seconda frase in rosso) nella pagina mod per non utilizzare mod obsoleti. Molto probabilmente, dovrai ricominciare da capo perché il vecchio salvataggio potrebbe essere incasinato e trasferire variabili errate per pulire il gioco. Quindi non hai altra scelta che ricominciare da capo.
[/CITAZIONE]

Shit again D: 16 hour
That sucks man. But this is prime example why members should read before downloading mods and also take precautions such as backing up saves and game files.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Jieigh
By strategy guide I'm not meaning a walkthrough, though so far I've made a couple for the first 2 Chloe18 games, I mean for the things that you can't get in the 'Book of Faces'. It's help me when I plan to replay the game again at a later time but useful for those playing it the first time and lowering the amount of doing searches here for tips/help.

I will do proper formating later but it will contain things like what's in all the stores, times you can do things, and stuff like this:

I've got a few bits of info from you and will definitely be listing you in the credits.

Reactions: Jieigh

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I will also try to list what some of the chooses do, for example:
Cordial: Nice
Meditating: Intelligence
Harsh: Petty

derHansmeiser

Jan 1, 2018
How do i continue with Nadine ? i have the new house already, i need to see her in my room after 4 am she dosnt show up in the new house.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Jieigh
By strategy guide I'm not meaning a walkthrough, though so far I've made a couple for the first 2 Chloe18 games, I mean for the things that you can't get in the 'Book of Faces'. It's help me when I plan to replay the game again at a later time but useful for those playing it the first time and lowering the amount of doing searches here for tips/help.

I will do proper formating later but it will contain things like what's in all the stores, times you can do things, and stuff like this:

I've got a few bits of info from you and will definitely be listing you in the credits.
Oooooh I get it, that's great. And thanks for the credits :)

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The links for compress game v0.8 works fine for me, but I mean the megalink for patch v0.8 to v0.83 doesn't work and it keeps failing to download, might u check it out? or maybe alternative links plz? thx.
There is nothing wrong with the link, all is working on my end and your the only one that message me with this problem.
So it may be something on your end.

I still re-upload to another host as requested. So check the compress post.
Note: in the future my choice of host is mega

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to get out of this dream mode? Jack just keeps repeatedly killing me
first you talk to the toon then go around house collecting sprites,talk/collect sprite/do this till maria/for maria go kitchen grab knife and stab the shadow do this till you good to go

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does it matter if i work more with the russians or the chinese?
witch mafia do i worn/save?
everyone has different taste I choose russian because no girl dies,with chinese 1 dies, same with gentlemen gang, only hornet/russian no girl dies

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes