okayig

Apr 9, 2020
Incest Patch for (v0.83 alpha version)
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Instructions:

Copy and extract to where game.exe is located.
Go to your garage and enter the garage storage. Click the stars at the locker.
If you are at new house (MC House), you can activate incest in your room, shown in picture.

Patch unlocks some scenes (threesome as an example) and new text that you cannot get in normal gameplay. Most scenes/text are located at first house, so I suggest you activate early on.

Please note, these texts and scenes are from the creator himself.

Note: If you have PC cheat mod , you don't need the incest patch. Activate Incest via cheat menu.

View attachment 719355 View attachment 908018
When it says there are 2 files do i press replace or skip over?

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
mm...Is it normal that the texts of character speech turns into … Italian or sth

EDIT: Problem fix , it was … a bug after that school girl ask you to take sth in the Pharmacy at night, the language somehow automatically change to Spanglish.

After A FEW HOUR of skipping the text and play the game by using the Book of Faces since the texts in it does not bugged into Spanglish, I finally try to change the language in the phone and problem fix. now let me play everything again...

Last edited:

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
Umm quick question. Is there gonna be any new Sarah content beyond the first house? Just curious cause she was one of my favorite girls in the original

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Umm quick question. Is there gonna be any new Sarah content beyond the first house? Just curious cause she was one of my favorite girls in the original
Dude...The original was abandoned because of the incest...So if by content you mean sex scenes with Sarah then i assume no.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
If BoN's patreons stop voting for more Maria stuff when he makes polls we might see more of the other characters, I guess they like giant boobs and nothing else.

• Hey there
Reactions: stromrunner101

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
And to anyone else running into the bug where you can't talk to Lucy, I think I found a workaround messing with variables. I'm always afraid to mess with the family variables so do make backups, but this edits seem to be safe. I THINK you must have Maria's quest completed (I already had and I don't have a save to backtrack before completing them, but Maria's quest progress affects Lucy's according to Book of Faces hints, so I guess it makes a difference in the variables too). You'll miss a scene with Sarah fondling Lucy's boobs and then touching herself alone, but in my opinion it is passable. So, to fix it, pick the one fitting for you (the process described is the same, one has jargon and leaves the editor to your preference, the other is a step-by-step)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing change....

Oct 11, 2020
Sorry to bother everyone here, but i need help with morgan's story (Rosy quest). BOF saying to use cube to enter lil pop's house, but i can't find the house and also can't talk with Morgan either. please help.

Dark563

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, excuse me, would you help me to be able to emulate it in joiplay?, because when I run it both the normal and compressed versions, I cannot go from the home screen, it gets very slow and does not allow the game to start, some configuration or that I delete to be able to play it in joiPlay?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, excuse me, would you help me to be able to emulate it in joiplay?, because when I run it both the normal and compressed versions, I cannot go from the home screen, it gets very slow and does not allow the game to start, some configuration or that I delete to be able to play it in joiPlay?
Delete the global file in save folder. This will fix the slow loading but cause old saves to not load. IF starting from fresh there is no need to try the fix below.

To continue from old save try this: LINK

Reactions: Dark563

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
You can use the windows version to make a working mac version. The permission problems can be solved by unzipping the downloaded game with something other that the system Archive Utility. I use Unarchiver ( ). It's free and seems to preserve permissions.

Download the last mac version and the newest windows version. Unzip both with Unarchiver. Merge the files from the "www" folder of the windows version into the "app.nw" folder of the mac version. You'll get a working version of the newest update for macos. I do this every update. Be aware it'll take like a full minute to launch the first time.

Actually, if you search this thread for my posts I made very detailed post about fixing the permissions that is completely super ceded by just using Unarchiver.
I used the unarchiver and tried what you suggested. Didn't work. I still can't save my progress ( i try to save at the first h-scene) I think I'm giving up on this xD

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Maybe it's a bit late to say this because most of people here already know this but if you're new to the game and want to unlock all the scenes this is my advice: Don't rush school and main quests and put aside the missions with each girl (when you unlock them) because some of the main story and schools quests have sex scenes with these girls.
Although i'm not 100% sure even if you skip a girl's story line, you can still see the scenes with her in story/school quests, maybe someone can confirm this.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Maybe it's a bit late to say this because most of people here already know this but if you're new to the game and want to unlock all the scenes this is my advice: Don't rush school and main quests and put aside the missions with each girl (when you unlock them) because some of the main story and schools quests have sex scenes with these girls.
Although i'm not 100% sure even if you skip a girl's story line, you can still see the scenes with her in story/school quests, maybe someone can confirm this.

Yea you are correct, there are many more scenes that will be miss if relationship or the other girls quest is no high enough / completed.
I recommend as soon as the girl profile quests is unlock you ignore school and main quest and complete the girl individual quest. This way you are sure to see all the scenes in the game. Also I notice I don't get some of the bugs some users have, not sure if this is related to always playing the game the way 7seven182 and I mention above. Never bothered to check that.

Last edited:

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Yea you are correct, there are many more scenes that will be miss if relationship or the other girls quest is no high enough / completed.
I recommend as soon as the girl profile quests is unlock you ignore school and main quest and complete the girl individual quest. This way you are sure to see all the scenes in the game. Also I notice I don't get some of the bugs some users have, not sure if this is related to always playing the game the way 7seven182 and I mention above. I'm just assuming.
Thanks for confirm dude!

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
mm...Is it normal that the texts of character speech turns into … Italian or sth
It should not do that, but the original game language is spanish and sometimes it switches back from english for a couple phrases. Those are the 2 only languages in the game. During Dragunov's quests you'll see some russian stuff but that is indeed supposed to be like that

I don't know, however...
if by content you mean sex scenes with Sarah then i assume no.
I don't think this is the case. When you get to the new house you have a scene in which you can jack off with ther ass cheeks. If incest was "no go", I think that would already have been too much, and there are also already clear indications that Lucy wants something with the main character, she is fighting against it but she does. Additionally, I'm not 100% sure of what I'll say now, I played a bit of the original but only started doing anything other than playing (like reading the thread and waiting for updates) when the game was already in the revamp, but I THINK the old version was abandoned because it was far too complex (Amy's quest was literally deadlined, if you didn't advance enough in the family quests to get to her part before a certain day count, you were doomed to not get her) and full of bugs that were left unattended on early versions and screwed stuff later. I may very well be wrong on this one, in which case I apologize for the confusion. 2nd additionally, I don't know if Sarah is your sister and Lucy is your mother without the incest patch (I've used it from the very beginning of my gameplay). If they only become your biological relatives with the patch, then the author has nothing to do with it since he didn't release the patch, as far as he is concerned they are just 2 women in your life that you can bang (if they are you relatives without the patch, well, as I said there is already the ass jack off).

guys where is the Laura comics? cant find it
the first you get from the newspapper stand in new neighborhood south. The second you need to progress in some questline to get, school's I think, or talk to someone at school during the recess (if this is the way, 90% it is Marckus)

Nothing change....
That's strange, something should have changed, or at least went crazy since you messed with variables. You sure you put the edited save in the game save folder, instead of keeping the original? And did you check if the Book of Faces updated the quest stages? Also, are you using the normal or compressed version? I was messaging with someone and it seems stuff went nuts when he tried to do as I said with his saves from the compressed but I don't know if it was a thing only with him or will happen to anyone using compressed (he sent me his save and things were strange with them before I even touched them). But even if you're using compressed, things should at least have gone crazy, not remained the same :unsure:. You got me intrigued but if you indeed did as I said and nothing changed for better or worse, then I don't know how to help, sorry :cry:

Sorry to bother everyone here, but i need help with morgan's story (Rosy quest). BOF saying to use cube to enter lil pop's house, but i can't find the house and also can't talk with Morgan either. please help.
After you finish Morgan's quest the book of faces will be stuck at this instruction, if you can bang Sharon (his mother) at night, then his quest is done. If you are worried about his quest because of the director, this https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097 should help, just make sure you've already started Dr. Ferdinand experiments before doing this

i can't find the mary foto in the morning any suggestions
The nightstand on the right of her bed, during the morning ofc.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes