florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Seems like that's not the case, unless the changelog here isn't up to date. Did a search through it for content for Sarah, Chloe, Maria, Beth, and Laura, and it doesn't look like only two of those have been added.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Dark563

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, hey could you help me with this error or is it my cell phone since with the tip you gave me it helped me to reproduce it, however this error appears to me as I play either early or late.
Delete the global file in save folder. This will fix the slow loading but cause old saves to not load. IF starting from fresh there is no need to try the fix below.

To continue from old save try this: LINK
Hello, Symphony of the Night hey could you help me with this error or is it my cell phone since with the tip you gave me it helped me to reproduce it, however this error appears to me as I play either early or late.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Sorry, guess it was a bit of a vague question. Mostly referring to content; thoroughly enjoyed everything the original had to offer, so I guess a better question would be "is this version caught up with the original, and if so, have they removed any content from it?"
Each mafia's story isn't implemented yet. The club fights aren't implemented but I have a hunch they will. Other than that, I think the story has caught up, with some changes (like, I feel in the original your father was a good person deeeeep inside, in this he is a straight up asshole). The girls you could fuck in the original, you can already (exceptions are Laura, Sarah, and I don't know if the mafias gave you more girls since I stopped playing after choosing, but if they did, then they are not yet in the revamp), and more girls became available to fuck. There are also things to do that I don't remember seeing in the orihinal game, like working in the hospital, the mechanics or as babysitter (and, of course, fuck girls in the workplaces). The only content from the original that I missed was the possibility to put aphrodisiac in the food when you had to make the dishes at the old home (and I don't think this will ever be a possibility, since at this point of the story you are in a new home and basically Maria and Lucy do all the chores, cooking included). But everything else that I can remember is included, and more have been added.
EDIT: I don't know if in the original you could already fuck Tyna. If you could, then not yet implemented

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Man, two of the best are exceptions? Waiting it is, cheers
Well, I don't think you'll have to wait too much then :D. Last 2 updates were completions of Maria and Amy, by the pattern I'm seeing BoN wants to close the house harem before moving on to anything else. Cheering on your expectations!

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Lol I've got no problem with waiting, I've gotten in on enough KS and Patreon games for that. Appreciate the info though, I know threads like this get pumped full of questions like that at times.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
BTW, for the truely impatient who can't wait of SotN's incest patch on future updates you can do it yourself with a RPGMaker save editor.
I use this one:

For that site, the save is at the bottom but called download.

incest.png

Reactions: Mask_Dupants

Sadssffhjhsfh

Feb 8, 2021
I need help with the letter w in the Android version after I return from school the first time. Please, I want a solution so that you can stop there and I don’t know to continue

nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
im stuck on lucy story , it say ( go to otter labs to speak with lucy at noon), i go but i cant speak with her. can someone help pls

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, hey could you help me with this error or is it my cell phone since with the tip you gave me it helped me to reproduce it, however this error appears to me as I play either early or late.

Hello, Symphony of the Night hey could you help me with this error or is it my cell phone since with the tip you gave me it helped me to reproduce it, however this error appears to me as I play either early or late.
This can be caused by various factors. But in your case I am assuming it is your phone resolution conflicting with the rendering transitions. Go into Joiplay settings "RPG Settings" and change the resolution to something around 800 x 600 and test.

I need help with the letter w in the Android version after I return from school the first time. Please, I want a solution so that you can stop there and I don’t know to continue
Set W to a gamepad button if using Joiplay. If using android port, there should not be any need for pressing W, during the "school event timer tutorial thing" as this was bypass. If using another android port then you have no choice but to download another or use Joiplay

or is highly recommended

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark563
Jan 25, 2019
So, I have just finished the hospital quest line.
All patients have been discharged and the experiment completed (I can choose which one to fuck).
But now, here is the catch. I can not talk with the Principal. I can get into the office, but not talk with her to move forward.
Any tips?

Also, what are the next steps? Laura, Sarah or Lucy?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Dev95

Feb 5, 2021
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.2
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Do you have a 0.8.3 update for this kind sir?

CaptainTibbs

Aug 3, 2017
[B]Jieigh[/B] thanks for the help with the dream sequence. I have another question, I don't know if my game has a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I can't get Mrs. Jordan's husband to show up at the lab. I go there and it let's me select I'm visiting him, but he's never there when I go up the elevator. I swear I've gone there every hour of everyday, but nothing.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
ı can't see walkthrough anyone help me?
So far no one made a full walktrough (and I wouldn't wait for it, the game is huge and has a lot of side quests). Remember you can always use the Book of Faces for hints (the "?" icon, if you use it on the homepage it'll give you the next step for main questline, if you enter a character's page and click the "?" it will give you the next step for that character's side quest).If you just want the content complete, use one of my saves (link bellow). If you want to play and is stuck in one or many quests, message me and I'll see if I can help (or... just post here, but it'll be harder for me to keep track of, I may miss your question). Link for the saves: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5059509

im stuck on lucy story , it say ( go to otter labs to speak with lucy at noon), i go but i cant speak with her. can someone help pls
I've lost the count of how many times I answered this lol. Here you go: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5078877

So, I have just finished the hospital quest line.
All patients have been discharged and the experiment completed (I can choose which one to fuck).
But now, here is the catch. I can not talk with the Principal. I can get into the office, but not talk with her to move forward.
Any tips?

Also, what are the next steps? Laura, Sarah or Lucy?
Thanks!
If by "principal" you meant the hospital's director, here you go https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097
As for "next step", 0.8.3 content is Rosy, Joanna and Amy. If you finished them, you're done for this version

[B]Jieigh[/B] thanks for the help with the dream sequence. I have another question, I don't know if my game has a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I can't get Mrs. Jordan's husband to show up at the lab. I go there and it let's me select I'm visiting him, but he's never there when I go up the elevator. I swear I've gone there every hour of everyday, but nothing.
Glad you managed to get trough the nightmare! Just don't forget to thank Ashram too, he helped likely more than me ;). As for Mrs. Jordan, if you can already fuck her, then everything is working as it should, once you can fuck her you won't find her husband in the lab anymore. Now, if you can't fuck her yet, eeeeh... you've run into a bug. Since it seems to be an unusual bug (never heard of it), I think making a sequence of posts about it wouldn't be of use to the community, so I'll send you a message. I'm not sure about how to fix this bug in particular, but we can try to work this out.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes