Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Sarah:find suspicious package araound the city for nesrot and give the card to sarah.(I was getting information about where the package is.I have no information right now)

Amy:Center in lucy.
-Throws me on lucy's page
-lucy's page throws me Maria.(Advance in Maria's quest.)
-maria page say : 'go to pool in your house in morning' but maria never goes to the pool.

Laura:SORRY NO MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE . WAIT TO NEXT UPDATE

what can ı do? :(
That's... Odd. If you are at the point I think you are, you should already be past this with Maria. I'll message you to see if I can get a better hold of what is going on.

By any chance did you figure out the issue with meeting Mr Jordan at Otto Labs,
I've got the same exact issue and tried checking the thread for an answer but had no luck.

I've tried reloading to an earlier save but had no luck.

Is there a variable to trigger it? for example I've not spoke to Jason in the main hall after you get the invite to the party.
Not yet, because Tibbs (the first reporter of this bug) didn't message be back yet. Well, guess I'll be messaging you too...

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
some images of laura are missing, the game goes on a infinite loop of loading/not finding the picture
the first time i just copied an image and renamed it as the missing file laura 86 or something
now tvlaura02

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
some images of laura are missing, the game goes on a infinite loop of loading/not finding the picture
the first time i just copied an image and renamed it as the missing file laura 86 or something
now tvlaura02
Try doing a serach for laura86 in this thread.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I feel like some of the Lucy content got skipped for me for some reason. Were you guys able to get these scenes? K1Lucy009.png le to get these scenes?

Reactions: Gmeng

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I feel like some of the Lucy content got skipped for me for some reason. Were you guys able to get these scenes? View attachment 1028797 le to get these scenes?
It's at some point during the introducion to the new house or during Maria's quest. I don't remember what you (the mc) were doing, getting out of the shower or getting changed, but she comes to leave new pajamas on your bed and meets you on underwear

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It's at some point during the introducion to the new house or during Maria's quest. I don't remember what you (the mc) were doing, getting out of the shower or getting changed, but she comes to leave new pajamas on your bed and meets you on underwear
Ya I got the scene up to the point she tells me to try on the new pajamas - then Im assuming I was supposed to get this scene - but it skipped ahead to her leaving the room. Same thing with a scene where she catches you jacking off in bed and she goes and plays with her dildo. Btw I only know these scenes exist because I decrypted the gallery and was looking through the pictures.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ya I got the scene up to the point she tells me to try on the new pajamas - then Im assuming I was supposed to get this scene - but it skipped ahead to her leaving the room. Same thing with a scene where she catches you jacking off in bed and she goes and plays with her dildo. Btw I only know these scenes exist because I decrypted the gallery and was looking through the pictures.
Hmmmm... Then I don't know? Do you have incest turned on (either by the patch, PC cheat mode or by editing the variable yourself)? If you don't, maybe that's necessary for those scenes? I don't know, I had incest on from the beginning of my gameplay

uniliver98

Jan 30, 2020
Im stay old house face of books say maria pool in morning but she never here.Main face of book say complete jet mission.Jet face of book say focus in family.

Laura:sorry no more content available.wait to next update

Sarah:find suspicious packages around the city for nesrot and give the card sarah.(Normally it gives information about the location of the package but I did not get any information.I searched the city from the last card but could not find any package.)

Maria:Go to pool in your house in morning.(Maria never goes to the pool i looked every hour and thought about the possibility of waiting on the stairs in bathing suits but she also not here.)

Amy:Amy face of books i click question mark and face of book say to me 'Center in Lucy' and throw me Lucia Robson page,im click
question mark for Lucia Robson face of book say to me Advance in Maria's quest and throw me Maria face of books and here we go.. I'm returning to where I started

Ladies and gentlemen I've been stuck here for a day please info help...

my English is not very good, if there is something I misspelled, I apologize

Reactions: Bral123

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of points / ideas / suggestions (I would like the author to notice them) ... BY FACT (IN LESS WORDS)
1) The player owes all his adventures to Jet Michonne, if it were not for her, the character would not have become who he is. In short, her participation is very SMALL, she needs more screen time, more quests (not a stupid pile of paper - well, they stole it, and then what ???), more animation, even the possibility of a date (why not?)
2) Memory of the Hero - when meeting, the girl may ask if he remembers something about her (I AS A MAN WITHOUT ELEPHANT MEMORY FORGET EVERYTHING -_-), but oh, if GG heard this from her, why does HE forget and I have to make a choice? Let the correct option be highlighted (I will see an example when the GG knows the ANSWER) .... there are times when they ask what he could not know and need to guess, this is also not correct ...
And the example itself, when we know the CORRECT ANSWER (at first glance it looks like CHIT, but it is not so, if we remember this event, why should I choose?)
aaaa.png

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Im stay old house face of books say maria pool in morning but she never here.Main face of book say complete jet mission.Jet face of book say focus in family.

Laura:sorry no more content available.wait to next update

Sarah:find suspicious packages around the city for nesrot and give the card sarah.(Normally it gives information about the location of the package but I did not get any information.I searched the city from the last card but could not find any package.)

Maria:Go to pool in your house in morning.(Maria never goes to the pool i looked every hour and thought about the possibility of waiting on the stairs in bathing suits but she also not here.)

Amy:Amy face of books i click question mark and face of book say to me 'Center in Lucy' and throw me Lucia Robson page,im click
question mark for Lucia Robson face of book say to me Advance in Maria's quest and throw me Maria face of books and here we go.. I'm returning to where I started

Ladies and gentlemen I've been stuck here for a day please info help...

my English is not very good, if there is something I misspelled, I apologize
Generally you should just ignore Book of Faces entrys for your family (and Jet as I remember) until you move to the new house. Just do all MC's quests and all will be done in proper time. At this moment you should go to Jet and do what she says (I remind to pay NO attention on what Jet's BoF entry says).

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ah fuck it! I thought I'd give 8.3 another go but this time I broke my original game saves. Game wouldn't load saves. So I thought fuck it, too late now, give v8.3 a go on its own. Downloaded the compressed version and added the 8.3 patch and even BON's 24 save won't work. Another game bites the mother fucking dust for me... Gah!

Symphony of the Night. Sir. I Thank you for your awesome moddidge for this game, but my ever growing blue balls waiting for 8.3.5 got the better of me and in the end led to the destruction of mankind..... and all my save files. I wish you well sir. Live long and moddidge.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
2) Memory of the Hero - when meeting, the girl may ask if he remembers something about her (I AS A MAN WITHOUT ELEPHANT MEMORY FORGET EVERYTHING -_-), but oh, if GG heard this from her, why does HE forget and I have to make a choice? Let the correct option be highlighted (I will see an example when the GG knows the ANSWER) .... there are times when they ask what he could not know and need to guess, this is also not correct ...
From the OP https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-3681305

Does someone have a safe of the mafia house party with all the girls?
The what...? I think by "safe" you meant "save", but everything else in the message...? "mafia house party"? The only house party in the game is Tom's, and it has nothing to do with the mafia. And I'm clueless on the "with all the girls" piece. I have a lot of saves and maybe I have what you want, but I need to understand what you want.

Ah fuck it! I thought I'd give 8.3 another go but this time I broke my original game saves. Game wouldn't load saves. So I thought fuck it, too late now, give v8.3 a go on its own. Downloaded the compressed version and added the 8.3 patch and even BON's 24 save won't work. Another game bites the mother fucking dust for me... Gah!

Symphony of the Night. Sir. I Thank you for your awesome moddidge for this game, but my ever growing blue balls waiting for 8.3.5 got the better of me and in the end led to the destruction of mankind..... and all my save files. I wish you well sir. Live long and moddidge.
Friend, don't panic, no need to abbandon the game if you like it. If your saves are from a 8.3 save in which you used 8.2 cheat mod, then yes, it's possible they are doomed. But I think it's worth a try re-download the 8.3 version altogheter with no mods and try your save folder in there. If you need 8.2 version to try and backtrack it or test something, I have it installed and I can zip it and send to you. Also, even if your saves are doomed, you can use mine, plenty of options to shoose from:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

PM me and send me your saves. I will make sure it loads in the new version. So you wouldn't lose anything.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
From the OP https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-3681305

The what...? I think by "safe" you meant "save", but everything else in the message...? "mafia house party"? The only house party in the game is Tom's, and it has nothing to do with the mafia. And I'm clueless on the "with all the girls" piece. I have a lot of saves and maybe I have what you want, but I need to understand what you want.

Friend, don't panic, no need to abbandon the game if you like it. If your saves are from a 8.3 save in which you used 8.2 cheat mod, then yes, it's possible they are doomed. But I think it's worth a try re-download the 8.3 version altogheter with no mods and try your save folder in there. If you need 8.2 version to try and backtrack it or test something, I have it installed and I can zip it and send to you. Also, even if your saves are doomed, you can use mine, plenty of options to shoose from:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

It's minute number 31.
I think it's called 'lets get this party started"

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes