Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
EDIT2: OK, I got this problem - game will not let you interact with Lucy at noon because of PC Cheat Mod version 8.2 applied to 8.3. I confirmed with my own save and also save from link on first page. I suggest to anyone affected by this problem to wait for new cheat mod version or if you want to risk further bugs - download unmodified version, transfer & load save from morning of that day in version without mod, play scene in Lucy office and then transfer save back to moded version. It may work fine with content afterwards...
I'm not trying to be an asshole but come on:
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.2
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.
If you are going to use the Cheat Mod you will need to use it seperately from 0.83a.
It takes work porting the Cheat Mods to each new versions. It took me several hours for me to do it the first time for myself to get them for 0.83a.

Reactions: Jarul

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone knows which variables for unlocking Monica Grimmes (4th babysitting job) sex scenes?

And I don't remember if we have sex events at Tyna house, but i'm trying to visit and can't enter, at any time of the day, Anyone knows what is wrong? (and yes i finished all the game content).

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Whats scenes are added with Incest patch? and how to get them?
If someone has something to add to this list, it would be great. I think they are the following, but I'm not sure because I had incest from the very beginning of my current gameplay, so some of the scenes I mention here are mentioned because I don't remember them in older gameplays (they might just have been added at later versions)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you again, here is the rar. i hope it will be working ps: without the cheat this save dont starting it.
View attachment file23.rar
File attached, next thing you should do is talking to Amy. If you are using outdated PC cheat mode, the next quest may or may not have a bug in which you should be in the car to play a driving minigame, but you are on foot and stuck. If you find this bug, message me, I know the fix.

Can anyone share fully working save from that point? I tried fixing my problem with instruction posted before and it worked but right after that I cannot advance as Amy quest is bugged when I'm taking her home from club (car dissapear and I'm stuck on map) - https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5105611

EDIT: OK, I think maybe save #17 from version 8.2 (link on first page) will cover it. I will check it.

EDIT2: OK, I got this problem - game will not let you interact with Lucy at noon because of PC Cheat Mod version 8.2 applied to 8.3. I confirmed with my own save and also save from link on first page. I suggest to anyone affected by this problem to wait for new cheat mod version or if you want to risk further bugs - download unmodified version, transfer & load save from morning of that day in version without mod, play scene in Lucy office and then transfer save back to moded version. It may work fine with content afterwards...
1613803867033.png
Ok a lot of things here lol. To clarify, the "Amy drive minigame" bug is a known one for me, and is unrelated to the "Lucy office" bug, you just had the bad luck to run into both. Now, first, if you want a save right at the point of picking Amy in front of the Dragunov pub, see the topic above, it's from the Dragunov mafia but idk any other choices the or progress the guy made. If you want to fix the bug on your save, message me. And I don't know how the fuck my file17 from 8.2 would help you in this situation (saves post is mine, in case you didn't notice), but whatever floats your boat I guess :ROFLMAO:. And I don't want to rub it but yeah, don't use outdated PC cheat mode. Some bugs are fixeable, some will corrupt your save.

I take the train but I can't find anyone. what to do?
You need to go there in the morning (7:00 to 11:50), she will be around here if I recall correctly (but I know you don't take the train, you meet her at Old Quarter):
1613805104642.png

Anyone knows which variables for unlocking Monica Grimmes (4th babysitting job) sex scenes?

And I don't remember if we have sex events at Tyna house, but i'm trying to visit and can't enter, at any time of the day, Anyone knows what is wrong? (and yes i finished all the game content).
Tyna's content is not yet implemented
For Monica's sex, no switch, but variable. Variable 93 (Dias trabajados Monica) set to number, value 53 (actually, maybe 50 will do)
I think variable 88 (Sexo Monica) set 40 will unlock anal, but not 100% sure of it

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyan and Jarul

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hello! Does anyone here know how to fix Amy quest? Im stuck after the Sheila house scene I go to sleep and nothing happens (It's the only quest left for me to do i've done all other contents that are shown at the book of faces)
Im sorry if this is a FAQ but i spend quite some time looking for the answer on the thread and I didnt find it =(

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
Как проти этот квест? - Одноразовая сцена, когда вы приводите девочек домой и идете целовать Сару Спокойной ночи, задницы-чики дрочат (часть сюжетной линии)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hello! Does anyone here know how to fix Amy quest? Im stuck after the Sheila house scene I go to sleep and nothing happens (It's the only quest left for me to do i've done all other contents that are shown at the book of faces)
Im sorry if this is a FAQ but i spend quite some time looking for the answer on the thread and I didnt find it =(
Is it Dawn (4:00 to 6:50)? You got to sleep at dawn for this quest to work. If it is dawn and it still doesn't work, try checking if variable 287 value is 9 (and is it is any other value, change it to 9 and sleep at dawn). I none of this work, then you got me, no idea.

Somebody know why the 0.83 doesn't work on May laptop? Don't run save file and doesn't start at all
Well... are you using someone's else saves or saves from another version? Or, gods forsake you, outdated mods?

Как проти этот квест? - Одноразовая сцена, когда вы приводите девочек домой и идете целовать Сару Спокойной ночи, задницы-чики дрочат (часть сюжетной линии)
Это механический перевод. Если перевод неправильный, но вы знаете английский, я помещу английский ответ в поле спойлера ниже.
У вас должен быть включен инцест, либо из патча инцеста, либо в режиме читерства, либо включив его самостоятельно (просто нужно отредактировать сохранение и повернуть переключатель 1978 в положение true).
Затем, после того, как ваш отец избьет вас, вы отправитесь в больницу и вернетесь в свой новый дом, девушки переедут, и вы можете войти в спальню каждой девушки перед сном, для уникальной сцены
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BDI

May 23, 2017
When I am in Amys quest and am trying to get to the hospital supervisor, all that I can get is being punished, cannot talk to her at all, how can I finish this up? I have already gone through the hospital training totally.

• Sad
Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes