TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
0.83.5 Bonus Mods
I've finally got around to releasing my bonus mods for 0.83.5 and WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER VERSION of the game.
This incudes BoN's fixes for Amy's first dates plus mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note:
These mods/bugfixes are made by me to by used on top of SotN's mods.
They are not a part of his work and it is his choice to use or not use any of these so
DO NOT BOTHER Symphony of the Night about these.
These mods/bugfixes will not bring any new bugs to the game and have been tested.

What you need is a fresh untouched install of 0.83.5 with or without SotN's mods.
If you don't have SotN's mods already installed then you will need to install then.
After that install my mods on top of that.

You can use your current saves but to get the most out of the game and these mods and have the cleanest and most bug free/issue free game going forward with this game, you will then need to start a fresh new game while using my Strategy Guide.
It'll take you just over 60 hours of game play to get through everything under 1 of the Mafia choices but you'll see all the game content as bug free/issue free as possible.

SotN's mods:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-7-8-beggar-of-net.30576/post-3174451

My Strategy Guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421
Do you have a version with only the bug fixes?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I do say I want to work for Dr. Jordan, the receptions says ok here's your pass. I go in the elevator and it takes me to Maria and Lucy.
Which version of the game are you playing?
I've played through that section on 0.82,0.83 & 0.83.5 with no issues, I even just double checked the game code on 0.83.5 and there is nothing wrong with the code as when you select "Work for Dr. Jordan" then when you select any of the elevators it transfers you to Dr. Jordon's lab.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Do you have a version with only the bug fixes?
No I don't as it'd be extra work I really don't want to do to find which mapfiles are the ones with the bug fixes since the rest of my mods is to just make the game easier to play.

You can use my mods by themselves without using SotN's mods but beware that on the Mall Dates there will be a tiny heart at the beginning for one of his mods that will appear but does nothing.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
No I don't as it'd be extra work I really don't want to do to find which mapfiles are the ones with the bug fixes since the rest of my mods is to just make the game easier to play.

You can use my mods by themselves without using SotN's mods but beware that on the Mall Dates there will be a tiny heart at the beginning for one of his mods that will appear but does nothing.
Thanks for response. I'll wait for official fixes then since i dislike using mods or cheats in games. But I love your WT I appreciate your effort in that

Reactions: Lord Ashram

casita

Nov 21, 2020
people I have a small problem, the game is very laggy and I have a better pc than the one I had before, some solution please (before I could play well without any problem with it lagging me)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Please save data pc compressed choose gang mamber or nina gang member clear all mission
If you have either used the search function or even looked in the OP you would see that Jieigh has some save options here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

Or if you use my strategy guide with SotN's mods plus my mods then you would be able to play the game fairly easy with little issue and see all the games content that you will miss by using someone else's saves, links in my sig.

people I have a small problem, the game is very laggy and I have a better pc than the one I had before, some solution please (before I could play well without any problem with it lagging me)
First make sure your drivers are up to date, second check your task manager and make sure something isn't taxing your CPU.

Reactions: casita

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
Which version of the game are you playing?
I've played through that section on 0.82,0.83 & 0.83.5 with no issues, I even just double checked the game code on 0.83.5 and there is nothing wrong with the code as when you select "Work for Dr. Jordan" then when you select any of the elevators it transfers you to Dr. Jordon's lab.
I'm playing 0.83.5 . I think I'm going to have to reinstall the game to see if that fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

May 31, 2018
I've just finished the old version (about 20~ hrs) so does anyone know this version contents have catched up with the old version yet or not? Thanks.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is it possible to deactivate this shit? It's popping up everywhere even within story missions. I barely could read anything since it overlaps.
Unfortunately short of removing that stuff from the game code, no. BoN added that stuff to 0.83.5 and yes is does impair the game play somewhat now.

Reactions: Aioria619

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Yo is there anything with Lucy in the game yet?
Sadly not really. Just couple of scenes where the MC interacts with her. And couple of scenes where she is fucking the dildo that was molded from the MCs dick in the beginning.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
img/characters/houseevent

ineed
If you are using the PC version then all images are in the zip file. You may need to re-extract the zip file or simply drag and drop the images you need directly out of the zip file to where they need to go.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes