TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Nevermind, I made a small mod which removes all real life moaning sounds but keeps everything else.

ps: if anyone is interested i can share. The game is now like the original version of my new life regarding sound

Voidforce

Feb 24, 2020
people help after the mission of the Russian warehouse and when leaving the bar they call me and tell me that I have to go home in 25 seconds when I arrive and clicking on the entrance of the house brings me back to the starting point even with about 3 or 4 seconds left

Reactions: chicho1958

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
I think my game is glitching. When I go to Otter labs to work for Dr. Jordan I go to Maria and Lucy instead.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I think my game is glitching. When I go to Otter labs to work for Dr. Jordan I go to Maria and Lucy instead.
There isn't a glitch as you might be rushing when you go to the front desk, as it should ask you for which one.

casita

Nov 21, 2020
hello people, would you give me the link of the patch of version 0.8.2 because I downloaded version 0.8.3.5 but I need the previous one for my game to save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
people help after the mission of the Russian warehouse and when leaving the bar they call me and tell me that I have to go home in 25 seconds when I arrive and clicking on the entrance of the house brings me back to the starting point even with about 3 or 4 seconds left
Use SOTN Mod and teleport home see if having more time has something to do with it

Voidforce

Feb 24, 2020
I managed to do all the actions but then the timer keeps running and it goes back to the damn starting place and honestly I despair already

lastshawna

Sep 6, 2017
Is her questline complete? If yes, all you have to do is interact with her and agree when she says you're going to have fun.
I'm actually going off one of your saves, so yes lol. I couldn't get past the guards since they were blocking both entrances so I used the unlock character cheat, walked past them then went to the elevators and found her.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes