Jieigh

May 26, 2020
and anyone out there, what is the best mafia choice when the crazy looking bitch inspector captur you?
There's no "best choice". So far it makes little difference. With each choice, 1 person of a different mafia will die (not all the ones she threatenned). with the russians, no one dies. But for at least 1 or 2 more releases, the family girls will be developped, not the mafia's story. When the mafia story starts developping, well, you'll play what you chose. However, for as long as I play, I'll play on all mafias because I'm a completionist, and I'll be posting savings for all of hem. I have then on right now, check in my signature's "relevant posts" (not the save repository, that's for older releases) or on the thread's 1st post, both links will take you to the post with my saves, for each mafia and with content description

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
I recommend you guys switch to using , or and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port: v0.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)
See this post for untouched version.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.
View attachment 633298

Features:
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added, press the phone icon in the bottom right. Phone icon is shown in image below
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
Don't expect any support until next major update. That's why I said use Joiplay instead.
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Link doesn't a work anymore. I saw you recommended using joiplayer. Is there a version of my new life I can download with the cheat mod already installed so I don't need to finagle whole trying joiplayer?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone else have an error extracting the compressed version on android to play it in joiplay? I need to decompress 13068 files but it always stays at 13029 or 13039, it is not due to lack of space since I have plenty of it and I have used several apps to decompress it but it always ends up in the same way, I never had this problem with other versions or another game. If anyone has a recommended file extractor to try, I appreciate it.
The game starts fine but when I finish or skip the intro it shows me this error, which I think must be the missing files.
Screenshot_20210320-192133_JoiPlay.jpg

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Link doesn't a work anymore. I saw you recommended using joiplayer. Is there a version of my new life I can download with the cheat mod already installed so I don't need to finagle whole trying joiplayer?
Sadly you will have to download FULL version or compress, then add the mods then setup in Joiplay

Hey guys, does anyone else have an error extracting the compressed version on android to play it in joiplay? I need to decompress 13068 files but it always stays at 13029 or 13039, it is not due to lack of space since I have plenty of it and I have used several apps to decompress it but it always ends up in the same way, I never had this problem with other versions or another game. If anyone has a recommended file extractor to try, I appreciate it.
The game starts fine but when I finish or skip the intro it shows me this error, which I think must be the missing files.
View attachment 1095129
I would suggest you try the latest WinRar on PC then transfer to phone. As for apps on android to extract, use ZArchiver or RAR or try a file manager as most have the ability to extract archives

Last edited:
Reactions: Chimba

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 1095129
I now read your image error. If the game loads fine at first then there should not be any missing files, as the game would of freeze stating the missing file.

That error could be related to the transition/rendering resolution. To fix, go into Joiplay settings and set resolution to something smaller and test.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok I'm a bit lazy and don't want to read hundreds of posts, so I'll ask. Is the ntr optional or is it forced? Thanks to whoever answers.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ok I'm a bit lazy and don't want to read hundreds of posts, so I'll ask. Is the ntr optional or is it forced? Thanks to whoever answers.
If I remember correctly there is no Ntr and the only scene that could happen is at a party, with a guy who wants to drug one of your LIs but you can avoid everything by locking him in the bathroom

Reactions: Famescua

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If I remember correctly there is no Ntr and the only scene that could happen is at a party, with a guy who wants to drug one of your LIs but you can avoid everything by locking him in the bathroom
Thanks for answering. Think I'll give this a try. Just wanted to be sure because in the old version I had heard there was ntr in part 2.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i think this is the final bug i found at finish anywaything it stuck
I have a bug fix for this in my mods, thanks to Jieigh for pointing the bug out to me, and I let BoN know about it as well. I also gave him a very detailed bug report on over a half dozen bugs I found in the game with what is the bug and where it is in the game code so we shall see how many he squashes in the next update.

You should check out the link to my bonus mods and read what bug fixes it contains, link in my sig.

Reactions: Jieigh

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yeah I understand but last 3 updates were just girls, I understand these youngsters just want to 'shake it till it breaks' but others want to see cage fights,blood, brains everywhere and of course bang the loser in cage(or get banged). Also school, make some soccer games, this game has potential just have to divide it not just do 1 thing finish and do another, should've put some storyline with each girl, even if it was just talking to gang members. To keep a player focused on game they has to be variety. I just have to suck it up like I've been doing these last updates and don't know when next update is because I stop supporting him and was the uploader, but not worrying this ain't only game I play but I spent 90% of my time in this forum. We have good helpers that's what makes this forum different. Good mods/guides and especially the people.
agreed like i myself am into more like main story gangs blood so on (i would love to see some gang wars tbh like mc taking over whole city and stuff) i like to grind ,meaning full dialouges quest and things like plain banging every girl gets boring but i guess we are in minority ya know most just like to shake till it fall off as you said haha

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes