DchordMarcus

Oct 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to locate the save files for the game? Been digging through my Appdata folders and can't find an obvious location for the game files (trying to transfer my save over). Probably an amateur question that's been answered before but over 997 pages of thread I wouldn't know where to start.

Cheers!

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, i am quite new to this game and confused as hell....it's MC's first day in school where the MC had to time run to school....one problem that i faced that time was to follow the map through "phone" as it was small, so had to take help from the given map in this forum.....but now i am more confused as i don't know what to do after MC enter the school....the "Book of Faces" only suggesting one quest right now and that is to go to gymnastic classes, which i cannot find, except the "gym" or "basketball room" to be precise....i tried to follow the walkthrough given in the forum, but i got more confused....so a little help would be appreciated...thanks:).....
p.s. i am using the cheat mod....

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to locate the save files for the game? Been digging through my Appdata folders and can't find an obvious location for the game files (trying to transfer my save over). Probably an amateur question that's been answered before but over 997 pages of thread I wouldn't know where to start.

Cheers!
Wherever you unpacked your game > My_New_Life_v0835 > My New Life Revamp > www > save

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hi, i am quite new to this game and confused as hell....it's MC's first day in school where the MC had to time run to school....one problem that i faced that time was to follow the map through "phone" as it was small, so had to take help from the given map in this forum.....but now i am more confused as i don't know what to do after MC enter the school....the "Book of Faces" only suggesting one quest right now and that is to go to gymnastic classes, which i cannot find, except the "gym" or "basketball room" to be precise....i tried to follow the walkthrough given in the forum, but i got more confused....so a little help would be appreciated...thanks:).....
p.s. i am using the cheat mod....
Do classes in the basket ball room. You need to do a few classes before the event triggers, but go until the class is a swimming class instead of the usual

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gravitas

amabadboy

Jan 22, 2018
I progressed most part of the game. Still couldnt start Maria's quest. How would I join Maria at pool in the morning?

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where you have to collect 4 books and then go to carol's house...nothing happens at any time of the day. Can someone help?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where you have to collect 4 books and then go to carol's house...nothing happens at any time of the day. Can someone help?
all box quest bug is nomal it need you to take box one by one to location it you click all box it will be stuck forever to fix that use MV cheat to restar quest but it bug anyway.

Reactions: Mighty J

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
the game has suddenly started saying spanish even though i have chosen english....is there anything that can be done??
edit: it's ok now...i think few lines were bugged or was not translated

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
need some help i got bug stuck can't open this door what to do any software i can use to teleport location x, y,
and this my save that bug location

Reactions: chicho1958

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i found the way to go that door now use bug fix character stuck on and go in and use it agin off

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes