Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You have to do this during the day if you want to peek. If you try it at night, it says it's too dangerous.
I just double checked the game code to see if I missed something, there is no time of day restriction to catch the Pink Weed Girl using the dildo made from the mold of the MC if he said yes at the Sex Shop about making a mold of his cock. That message is only if you didn't say yes to the mold.

View attachment 1081858 what the heck is this about
It looks like you are missing a bit of the game, check here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421

Last edited:

vjhgkbhbhj

Jun 2, 2020
hey can anyone help me please, so after I finished the first quest for daisy when I left her house the game buged and I started going through building's and can't enter any place or interact with anyone or anything!! can anyone tell me how to solve this problem :):)

MMNNM

Sep 8, 2018
I have a problem working the game, but the images do not appear, the game remains on the black screen, but the sound of the game is working

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
hey can anyone help me please, so after I finished the first quest for daisy when I left her house the game buged and I started going through building's and can't enter any place or interact with anyone or anything!! can anyone tell me how to solve this problem :):)
In the game menu:
Big Fixer/Character Stuck/Lock Character
Also check out my Strategy Guide which has just about everything on everyone in the game which will help make sure you get the most out of the game since there are plenty of stuff hidden and if you answer certain things wrong or don't do certain things first you may think you ran into a bug/issue. Although in this case even though BoN has the game code to lock the character back after doing what you just did, it still doesn't.

I have a problem working the game, but the images do not appear, the game remains on the black screen, but the sound of the game is working
What are you playing it on?
Have you tried re-extracting the game?

Reactions: vjhgkbhbhj

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I updated my Strategy Guide (again):
• Added Shirley's Front Yard Events to the Dating Guide

This time I think I'm done for now until BoN releases the next update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421
Thanks, this is going to be an immense help with those who have trouble with the game. It looks as if I missed a couple of things because of not selling the mold, so if I ever decide to re-do the game I'll use this guide. But right now I'm satisfied of where I'm at.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, i need to access my YouTV channel on Morgan Quest. Apparently, i don't have the PC yet. So, i followed YouTV girl quest, and go to the gaming store. Get his videos back, and complete his mission. I assume i should get pc after. But, no. I got nothing, and can't go forward YouTV quest or access YouTV from my smartphone.

Any help?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
So, i need to access my YouTV channel on Morgan Quest. Apparently, i don't have the PC yet. So, i followed YouTV girl quest, and go to the gaming store. Get his videos back, and complete his mission. I assume i should get pc after. But, no. I got nothing, and can't go forward YouTV quest or access YouTV from my smartphone.

Any help?
If I remember correctly, you should just click on the PC in your room to 'fix' it. You still won't have access to YouTV content (and Liz' questline, it's not implemented yet) but could be able to progress other related quests.

bapuk5

Oct 28, 2017

Any help?
i guest it only work when your still in old house so finish it before you finished mafia quest and changing your house...

Lio

Jul 17, 2017
Men! You're so fast xD !! 24/04 are two months and February has 28 days, so more or less as always, about a month and a half. xD
Beggar, you are great really! Amy content was AWESOME and i know that Laura too will be at that level! The best thing you can do for us is a threesome with them and we can die happy XD

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
I got the quest to go to the pinky club but nothing happens inside the club Saturday or any other night for that matter. am I missing some thing?
I'm having the same problem. I cant go through either door. I've tried every night of the week.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I can't complete the karaoke game on a date with Amy an Maria.
I had forgotten to mention these on my Bonus Mods but they are there now:
Only need 1 correct for bubble mini-game for Restaurant/Pool Mall Dates
Maria/Amy Karaoke is easier on their Mall Dates

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5310974

I'm having the same problem. I cant go through either door. I've tried every night of the week.
Just about everything about the game is case you need it:

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes