Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
How easily do people forget about your 9 months of paid vacation whit the excuse to ruin and reboot this once-good game.
I'm going to assume that you believe content just magically happens instead of the fact that it takes time and a lot of work let alone that the original game was turning into a train wreck and something had to be done so BoN took the route of rebooting/revamping the game to save it.
THAT takes time and planning let alone needing to take a break to clear your head so you can start the process anew. Maybe it's because I have actual experience in the creation and publishing of adult erotica (novels & photography) and programming/coding that I get it but to me it should be obvious to anyone regardless of their experiences.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
I'm going to assume that you believe content just magically happens instead of the fact that it takes time and a lot of work let alone that the original game was turning into a train wreck and something had to be done so BoN took the route of rebooting/revamping the game to save it.
THAT takes time and planning let alone needing to take a break to clear your head so you can start the process anew. Maybe it's because I have actual experience in the creation and publishing of adult erotica (novels & photography) and programming/coding that I get it but to me it should be obvious to anyone regardless of their experiences.
I'm going to assume that you defend him because you use the same excuses you are saying right now. Maybe look in his history of the announcement he made about how this revamp will come bigger and better than the old version and more bug free...But you know what he did...He changes the intro a little put the MC house in the rich part zone, uses the same maps from the old game, still RPG maker makes the game more linear and boring"NPC don't even interact whit you"now you only use the phone but the interface is atrocious in RPG maker and it gets annoying after 2 years we get house interaction, the sister still has no scenes, the real mother has no scenes.The good part this revamp has 10% fewer bugs but this is because it's more linear.
It's funny that he revamp the game soon as there was hype for the real mother when she was integrated...more funny is that is the time he was investigated by patron... so the real reason for the revamp is the hiding of the incest.

"If he really cared for the fans he should have updated one last time a sex full update for the real mother and then go make my new life 2" in a different timeline this will have been the good end

Last edited:

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
I'm going to assume that you defend him because you use the same excuses you are saying right now. Maybe look in his history of the announcement he made about how this revamp will come bigger and better than the old version and more bug free...But you know what he did...He changes the intro a little put the MC house in the rich part zone, uses the same maps from the old game, still RPG maker makes the game more linear and boring"NPC don't even interact whit you"now you only use the phone but the interface is atrocious in RPG maker and it gets annoying after 2 years we get house interaction, the sister still has no scenes, the real mother has no scenes.The good part this revamp has 10% fewer bugs but this is because it's more linear.
It's funny that he revamp the game soon as there was hype for the real mother when she was integrated...more funny is that is the time he was investigated by patron... so the real reason for the revamp is the hiding of the incest.

"If he really cared for the fans he should have updated one last time a sex full update for the real mother and then go make my new life 2" in a different timeline this will have been the good end
So you're pissed because you didn't get any lucy content?

Reactions: ur other dad

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

It's been a bit long since I interacted with the thread and I come back to this... :FacePalm:
Ok, let's start from a bit of internet community logic. You can go anywhere you want and stay there for as long as you want, leave whenever you want, and pretty much do whatever you want as long as you are aware that each community is a group of people who mostly joined togheter because of matching interests and tastes. If you don't like the game, what in the bloody hell are you doing here? Do you really judge that coming here to complain about something you chose is the best use of your time and energy? When you could, among an infinity of other things, be playing a game you like more? And don't say you were just passing by, you sniped a post to answer to.
Now, proceeding. As Ashram noted, content does not come out of thin air, it takes time, dedication and creativity. And adressing your complaints in order:
Using old maps maps and characters was a good idea, so people still recognise the game, idk why the hell you say that like it's a sin
Sticking with RPG Maker may or may not be regretable (I myself and I think a good part of us likes some things about it and dislike others) but if he would go to another engine, we would need to wait for him to learn the new engine and go trough the headache of inserting our known graphics and scenes there, on top of all the other waiting.
Sarah and Lucy having no scenes, along with house interactions coming later at the story was a choice made so the game progression gets less confuse and entangling than it was before, because that was messy
The patreon investigation about incest was not the only single reason for the revamp, it was the last straw on top of the story getting confusing, characters shifting personalities and even backstories back and forth and the game becoming swollen with unfixable bugs. The new version is not bug free, but it has faaaar less bugs, not 10%
And releasing a sex full update of the old version would be confusing, lacking of story cohesion and could cause lots of people to think he was done and to not follow for your so-called "my new life 2 in a different timeline"
Also, if people sticked with supporting him during the 9 months, that's their businness, they did that because they wanted to. It does no prejudice to you, so why to complain aout it?

Last edited:

nuno123

Jun 29, 2020
I am stuck.

I was helping Brenda doing the college quest, then the game said to me to "Attend Art Classes" and i am doing that, i guess i did it 10 times, and nothing happens.

The game still say to "Attend Art Classes" and i cant go any further because in the main quest the game says complete the College quests.

Anyone knows what to do?

nuno123

Jun 29, 2020
I am stuck.

I was helping Brenda doing the college quest, then the game said to me to "Attend Art Classes" and i am doing that, i guess i did it 10 times, and nothing happens.

The game still say to "Attend Art Classes" and i cant go any further because in the main quest the game says complete the College quests.

Anyone knows what to do?
I closed the game re-load the save file did it again 3 times and it works.
Guess it was a bug

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
So what he is the best choice to join which Mafia when the bitchy bitch looking-ass psychopath force you to save which one?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So what he is the best choice to join which Mafia when the bitchy bitch looking-ass psychopath force you to save which one?
There's no "best choice". So far it makes little difference. With each choice, 1 person of a different mafia will die (not all the ones she threatenned). with the russians, no one dies. But for at least 1 or 2 more releases, the family girls will be developped, not the mafia's story. When the mafia story starts developping, well, you'll play what you chose. However, for as long as I play, I'll play on all mafias because I'm a completionist, and I'll be posting savings for all of hem. I have then on right now, check in my signature's "relevant posts" (not the save repository, that's for older releases) or on the thread's 1st post, both links will take you to the post with my saves, for each mafia and with content description

Reactions: AVM666

RagnarokDelta

Aug 22, 2017
Could someone please upload a link to learn how to convert the game into an Android version? my phone doesn't support exe file emulator, it close unexpectedly ... Thanks

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
0.83.5 Bonus Mods
I've finally got around to releasing my bonus mods for 0.83.5 and WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER VERSION of the game.
This incudes BoN's fixes for Amy's first dates plus mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note:
These mods/bugfixes are made by me to by used on top of SotN's mods.
They are not a part of his work and it is his choice to use or not use any of these so
DO NOT BOTHER Symphony of the Night about these.
These mods/bugfixes will not bring any new bugs to the game and have been tested.

What you need is a fresh untouched install of 0.83.5 with or without SotN's mods.
If you don't have SotN's mods already installed then you will need to install then.
After that install my mods on top of that.

You can use your current saves but to get the most out of the game and these mods and have the cleanest and most bug free/issue free game going forward with this game, you will then need to start a fresh new game while using my Strategy Guide.
It'll take you just over 60 hours of game play to get through everything under 1 of the Mafia choices but you'll see all the game content as bug free/issue free as possible.

SotN's mods:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-7-8-beggar-of-net.30576/post-3174451

My Strategy Guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421
Thanks. but when i go to Amy's date for fashion show there is Error to load data/map442.json
where can I get the missing files?

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
I had forgotten to mention these on my Bonus Mods but they are there now:
Only need 1 correct for bubble mini-game for Restaurant/Pool Mall Dates
Maria/Amy Karaoke is easier on their Mall Dates

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5310974

Just about everything about the game is case you need it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421
Thanks to you, I was able to complete it! By the way, if I click on the heart symbol and then select it, I get an error.

tsingzukbiu

Nov 2, 2018
Have made an Updater from [v.0.83] to [v.0.83.5]:

This Patch will only work with the uncompressed version.

It will add 342 new files and modify 37 files. The modified files will be backup in a backup folder in the game dir. The Patcher also checks that you use version v.0.83 and will also checks md5 hashes before and after the update. The updater requires 10 GB free space for working. Keep that in mind .

If you only want to play the game and have not high quality claim to the renders, it will be better to download the compress version.
If you have the v.0.83 of the game and you want to have the renders without quality loss then use this patcher. It save around 4,7 GB of downloading.

How to use: start the Updater->click on browse->Selct the game dir where the exe is located->click ok->click on start->after the patcher said finished you can closed it

Hope you guys like this updater. A feedback would be nice, so that i can improve the updater.
I think someone else would have the same confuse as me.
You have to replace the save folder with the original one, or you'll have an error, and update won't go on...

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I think someone else would have the same confuse as me.
You have to replace the save folder with the original one, or you'll have an error, and update won't go on...
Thanks for pointing that out. Will make the next version without the savefolder

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks to you, I was able to complete it! By the way, if I click on the heart symbol and then select it, I get an error.
That's because that is part of my mod for the dates.
Read the different mods description to know what is expected in them, so you can differentiate whose is whose

To solve your problem:
Install my mod first, then install lordashram mod if you want to use both.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes