chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
need some help i got bug stuck can't open this door what to do any software i can use to teleport location x, y,
and this my save that bug location
Is that where you go with the girl? you have to call her and switch to her,but if you using mod use walkthrough walls,saves you a lot headaches

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think that next update will be Sarah and after that the Mc's mother (Lucy) will fall into lust, so I really hope that after Sarah we get content with Lucy, she is amazing :love::love::love:
I rather see gang content,some fights and blood,too much banging in a row killing the game

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I think that next update will be Sarah and after that the Mc's mother (Lucy) will fall into lust, so I really hope that after Sarah we get content with Lucy, she is amazing :love::love::love:
Too bad, the patreon page confirmed it gonna be Laura.

Which would make sense tbh for the MC to finish with the step family 1st, then move to his own family.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I JUST FOUND A MASSIVE BUG.
I went on a date with Daisy. It said "Play the arcade". I was surprised becouse normally it didn't happen on earlier dates with her.
Upon doing it the image of the MC with Amy poped out and NOW I AM STUCK ON IT. It does not dissapear...

Also SOMEONE PLEASE TELL BON the sex scene with Helen starts in the MORNING and ends at MIDNIGHT! WTF?!
The same goes for dates...They end at 4:30!! Sex scenes shold be one hour long...the date not more then two! This is so annoying!!!
I have the same trouble and i came here to try find some information but i tried my own solution with is do the "play the arcade" for the last question( start from the second) and i was able to completed the date .

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Is there anyone who have a save with the markus quest completed before just before the threeway with Alison and his daughter
Please?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Damn, this game is so fucking stupid. I try to advance Amy story when i met her in Dragunov Pub at dawn (04:00-06:50). And then cutscene, while i take her with my car. Go up, go right to the Downtown North, then go up to the Commercial Neighborhood, where there's a police and catch me down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, i think i won't be able to advance Amy quests, Joana, or Lucy in any ways. Unless you guys maybe have a solution to get rid that stupid police in any ways?

uheartless

Oct 20, 2017
Haven't play this in a while and I'm glad we got new house events but i missed some of the old house events before it was revamped. Felt like I had more "freedom" in the game. Hope more to come and bring back the goddamn maid already. Great game still.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, i am quite new to this game and confused as hell....it's MC's first day in school where the MC had to time run to school....one problem that i faced that time was to follow the map through "phone" as it was small, so had to take help from the given map in this forum.....but now i am more confused as i don't know what to do after MC enter the school....the "Book of Faces" only suggesting one quest right now and that is to go to gymnastic classes, which i cannot find, except the "gym" or "basketball room" to be precise....i tried to follow the walkthrough given in the forum, but i got more confused....so a little help would be appreciated...thanks:).....
p.s. i am using the cheat mod....
I progressed most part of the game. Still couldnt start Maria's quest. How would I join Maria at pool in the morning?
I'm stuck at the part where you have to collect 4 books and then go to carol's house...nothing happens at any time of the day. Can someone help?
all box quest bug is nomal it need you to take box one by one to location it you click all box it will be stuck forever to fix that use MV cheat to restar quest but it bug anyway.
need some help i got bug stuck can't open this door what to do any software i can use to teleport location x, y,
and this my save that bug location
Damn, this game is so fucking stupid. I try to advance Amy story when i met her in Dragunov Pub at dawn (04:00-06:50). And then cutscene, while i take her with my car. Go up, go right to the Downtown North, then go up to the Commercial Neighborhood, where there's a police and catch me down.

Well, i think i won't be able to advance Amy quests, Joana, or Lucy in any ways. Unless you guys maybe have a solution to get rid that stupid police in any ways?
Haven't play this in a while and I'm glad we got new house events but i missed some of the old house events before it was revamped. Felt like I had more "freedom" in the game. Hope more to come and bring back the goddamn maid already. Great game still.
Use This:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I JUST FOUND A MASSIVE BUG.
I went on a date with Daisy. It said "Play the arcade". I was surprised becouse normally it didn't happen on earlier dates with her.
Upon doing it the image of the MC with Amy poped out and NOW I AM STUCK ON IT. It does not dissapear...

Also SOMEONE PLEASE TELL BON the sex scene with Helen starts in the MORNING and ends at MIDNIGHT! WTF?!
The same goes for dates...They end at 4:30!! Sex scenes shold be one hour long...the date not more then two! This is so annoying!!!
I have the same trouble and i came here to try find some information but i tried my own solution with is do the "play the arcade" for the last question( start from the second) and i was able to completed the date .
Check out the mods in my signature.

MMNNM

Sep 8, 2018
I have a problem. All games of this type do not work. Pictures do not work. He has a problem with the pc. Is there someone who can help me

Reactions: chicho1958

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have a problem. All games of this type do not work. Pictures do not work. He has a problem with the pc. Is there someone who can help me
The game should work just fine on even a low spec pc from 10 years ago, what do you mean pictures do not work?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
from what i see is first bon is trying to finish house content and then head to mafia/gang main story content though just my guess bon is full of good surprises after all
Yeah I understand but last 3 updates were just girls, I understand these youngsters just want to 'shake it till it breaks' but others want to see cage fights,blood, brains everywhere and of course bang the loser in cage(or get banged). Also school, make some soccer games, this game has potential just have to divide it not just do 1 thing finish and do another, should've put some storyline with each girl, even if it was just talking to gang members. To keep a player focused on game they has to be variety. I just have to suck it up like I've been doing these last updates and don't know when next update is because I stop supporting him and was the uploader, but not worrying this ain't only game I play but I spent 90% of my time in this forum. We have good helpers that's what makes this forum different. Good mods/guides and especially the people.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
download and see if your drivers are outdated

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes