Mar 6, 2018
The people wanted the bugs out of the game which is what BON had originally promised. but the reality of the matter is BON wanted to completely change the game from what it was originally and as i mentioned a few times before if you paid attention to the original game you would have seen the signs.

For starters he changed up several of the character's personalities from what they used to be.

Take Jack for example.

Jack was an mobster yes who did his dirty work behind his family's back. I wouldn't trust him not to rob me if he had the chance. However in the original despite all this he not only loved his family, but also loved his baby mama to the point where he had not only disobeyed order to kill her, but showed remorse when the thought of coming to kill her came into play. However in the last update before this revamp came his personality took a complete 180. Where in the past he wouldn't have even thought of putting his hands on his children in any bad way, he had no problem not only trying to rape Sarah while she was sleep but in turn blackmail this son when he caught him in the act (prior to this when he was seduced by Sarah < if you choose the sarah path over shasha> to get money and he jerked off to her he showed remorse) and this revamp only made said change worse. He literally at one point not only beats his wife but rapes her in the process.

Moving on from Jack lets look at Laura

In the beginning Laura was an independent woman who while living with her mother and younger sister still had a job, her own cash flow, and a slight shota incest fetish. However with a few updates she was changed from this into a massive shut in who had no job, and had her fetish truly rule over her.

Then there is the cream of the crop the girl almost everyone loves Sarah.

At first she was a girl who while functioning normally was also a complete bro con who as the term stats had feeling for her brother. However, now this was changed and now from the looks of it there might even be Netorare due to Mike losing his sister to Christian.

But even if you didn't notice this then here is another big change

Originally Mike in the original had 3 friends. Marcus, Morgan and Rachel with the latest being his best friend since they were babies. However in the last update before the revamp BON added a new character to the group AKA Alexx. then in the revamp it was made where the original 3 never knew Mike and only Alex was his best friend from the start.

I could go on about all the obvious signs that BON was giving us that he wanted to change the game but will stop because if I did it would become an entire essay.

My point being was that BON wanted to change up the game to make it darker and more gritty, and when he saw the game was becoming to much to keep bug free he used the promise of a bug free update as an excuse to make the revamp to change the story around completely like he originally wanted.

So not only did we lose an excellent game that was nearing completion that at worst had a few dead end paths and some bugs, but we gained a game that has barely any content is In my honest opinion a shell of it's former self, but the original promise of it being bug free wasn't even kept.

So not only did he destroy his original creation which I am willing to be a whole lot more people loved than this one, but he also took a hit to his own reputation among a lot of people as well.

Seriously if he wanted to do something like this he could have made an alternate version of MNL and did this while working on the original or better yet finishing the original (which In my opinion only needed a few more updates) then make the newer version.

This hurts me quite a bit seeing as like quite a few people I was playing this game since the original first release. The only and I will use this loosely only positives I saw within this revamp was a few updated character designs that looked better than some of the original designs, the quest tracker so you don't get lost, and the possible use of the karma system which the original failed to use. However, the later could have been added to the original which would have made things a hell of a lot easier for newer players to it, and the newer designs could have been used for the same thing as well.

However despite my personal disappointment I will stay with the game but only because I am curious to see if the finish product of this game will somewhat make the game look similar to it's original.
Thank you for clearing it up for me. I haven't been the for a while now and wounder the fuck is going on. I knew the the game has changed quiet a bit and stopped playing because of saves not working. Now that has been fixed I don't know what to say. I wish MNL COULD BE FIXED AND DONE WITH. But this is, whoa. So much has changed you might as well call it a new game all together, and if the author wanted the game darker. Why not start it like this to being with?

Reactions: Aioria619

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The people wanted the bugs out of the game which is what BON had originally promised. but the reality of the matter is BON wanted to completely change the game from what it was originally and as i mentioned a few times before if you paid attention to the original game you would have seen the signs.

For starters he changed up several of the character's personalities from what they used to be.

Take Jack for example.

Jack was an mobster yes who did his dirty work behind his family's back. I wouldn't trust him not to rob me if he had the chance. However in the original despite all this he not only loved his family, but also loved his baby mama to the point where he had not only disobeyed order to kill her, but showed remorse when the thought of coming to kill her came into play. However in the last update before this revamp came his personality took a complete 180. Where in the past he wouldn't have even thought of putting his hands on his children in any bad way, he had no problem not only trying to rape Sarah while she was sleep but in turn blackmail this son when he caught him in the act (prior to this when he was seduced by Sarah < if you choose the sarah path over shasha> to get money and he jerked off to her he showed remorse) and this revamp only made said change worse. He literally at one point not only beats his wife but rapes her in the process.

In the beginning Laura was an independent woman who while living with her mother and younger sister still had a job, her own cash flow, and a slight shota incest fetish. However with a few updates she was changed from this into a massive shut in who had no job, and had her fetish truly rule over her.

At first she was a girl who while functioning normally was also a complete bro con who as the term stats had feeling for her brother. However, now this was changed and now from the looks of it there might even be Netorare due to Mike losing his sister to Christian.

Originally Mike in the original had 3 friends. Marcus, Morgan and Rachel with the latest being his best friend since they were babies. However in the last update before the revamp BON added a new character to the group AKA Alexx. then in the revamp it was made where the original 3 never knew Mike and only Alex was his best friend from the start.

I could go on about all the obvious signs that BON was giving us that he wanted to change the game but will stop because if I did it would become an entire essay.

My point being was that BON wanted to change up the game to make it darker and more gritty, and when he saw the game was becoming to much to keep bug free he used the promise of a bug free update as an excuse to make the revamp to change the story around completely like he originally wanted.

So not only did we lose an excellent game that was nearing completion that at worst had a few dead end paths and some bugs, but we gained a game that has barely any content is In my honest opinion a shell of it's former self, but the original promise of it being bug free wasn't even kept.

So not only did he destroy his original creation which I am willing to be a whole lot more people loved than this one, but he also took a hit to his own reputation among a lot of people as well.

Seriously if he wanted to do something like this he could have made an alternate version of MNL and did this while working on the original or better yet finishing the original (which In my opinion only needed a few more updates) then make the newer version.

This hurts me quite a bit seeing as like quite a few people I was playing this game since the original first release. The only and I will use this loosely only positives I saw within this revamp was a few updated character designs that looked better than some of the original designs, the quest tracker so you don't get lost, and the possible use of the karma system which the original failed to use. However, the later could have been added to the original which would have made things a hell of a lot easier for newer players to it, and the newer designs could have been used for the same thing as well.

However despite my personal disappointment I will stay with the game but only because I am curious to see if the finish product of this game will somewhat make the game look similar to it's original.
I completely agree with you... not to mention that MC became a cuck when Sarah started to spoke with Christian (which i forgot his name SMH).

Laura from a successful girl and a loving sister of MC became a girl who don't have a job and her fetish literally owns her.

the game is less grindy yes but the story is awful, every character we've known has changed and their story aswell.

If i had a chance to choose if i want to keep going with MNL 2.1 or keep going with the revamp I'll definitely choose the first option no matter what.

and don't get me wrong I was hyped with the revamp too when BoN announced it but i didn't know he could've ruin the game like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017

Take Jack for example.

I played as well as well at the original and enjoyed a lot but I'm not disappointed for this revamp for now. Even I think it's too bad to let unachieved the former version because like you said, it's seems that the game could be very close to have an ending from the story aspect.

Otherwise I do think the story of the new version made a little more sense. The personnal quests of the characters are better as for the build up (For exemple, you don't have sex scene with Carol at the moment you go her house the first time which it doesn't fit with someone like her).

As for the character's personalities changed.
Until now, Jack's actions make more sense to this one than the last version of the original for me when he tried to rape Sarah almost out of the blue.
He beats & rapes Maria yeah but after he got provoked by her about his dick's size and you know as played at the original game the Trauma he goes through on the Jack's Story about it.

Sarah like the former opus is not comfortable with her feelings for Mike at the beginning. Before they go too far, she stops and date someone (don't remembrer his name). This time even the build up is different, the dude is replaced by Christian which is more interessing 'cause we know he's not gonna be present in this game just for this reason and will have an impact at the main story. So it's not like the "Netorare" situation wasn't there before but it will be more elaborated to this one I guess.

As for the bugs, until now I don't really have many who came at me and I take the habit to save after almost every action I make so I don't say it's nothing but not such a big deal for me.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for clearing it up for me. I haven't been the for a while now and wounder the fuck is going on. I knew the the game has changed quiet a bit and stopped playing because of saves not working. Now that has been fixed I don't know what to say. I wish MNL COULD BE FIXED AND DONE WITH. But this is, whoa. So much has changed you might as well call it a new game all together, and if the author wanted the game darker. Why not start it like this to being with?
honestly i played the revamp when first came out and i literally stopped playing it
...it's just a bad made MNL and that's why I'm still playing MNL 2.1 version instead.
I just wish BoN gets back with the 2.1 vers ans stopa working with this one.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I hope that when Maria's route ends and the rest of the family can fuck with them. and when adding to the aunt that was already seen in a previous patch do not follow the path of the other hotel xd

Henture

Oct 6, 2018

version 2.3 - go month to school nothing happens, hint in school "no more content currently available", visit Pam with weed Nadine not unlock. what value to put in the minequest for the trigger to work
Still same problem :(

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
For trigger Nadine Quest you go to the pub at night in Chinatown. Even it's not appear in the hint, you can figure it out when Pam's Bio Mom talk about to find her later at this pub.
Still same bro look at ur conversations

odino

Aug 14, 2017
alot :(
we cant even choose gangs yet, no sex with maria laura or sarah.. its gonna take time till icstors 0.7 milfy city comes out
umm you mean never we gona have it?
just .6 that dont had any animation take many month so .7 will be 6month or more hehe

Reactions: cimibibapa2
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes