Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if is possible to fuck Shirly (Daisy mother) after the massage?
I mean after the yoga session, she ask me about a massage. So i do the massage, she was happy, than she say that now is her turn to pleasure MC. She is sitting on the couch after yoga. But all the interaction i find are, Bj, HJ, TJ and MC that lick her pussy.

I already have unlock the 4 pink hearts so i can fuck her pussy and ass in the after dinner. But after the massage i can only do: Bj, HJ, TJ and MC that lick her pussy. So i just wanna understand if is possible to fuck her and how!?

I ask this because i see the after massage with Daisy, and i can fuck Daisy in pussy and ass after the massage. (this only happen when Daisy is at 4 pink hearts). But with her mother i just cant find the right palace to ask her pussy or ass.
Some advice?
Thank you

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
If you play the game in Windows system. It look like your vga is not working properly, check the device manager if Windows use the basic vga adapter.
My VGA is working just fine. I can play any other game without issues. Just when i open it, it goes all green and super slow at 5fps and cant see anything. Im using display port and that is my original adapter. Anything else that it can be?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Alright so because there is no variable list anywhere and nobody was willing to help, I experimented
turns out if you increase the Skill or Resistance values it has the opposite affect, Resistance at 1000 will be over instantly while at 10 it will take longer for you to finish, that being said Skill apparently does nothing because I cant get the pink bar to increase at all.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
My VGA is working just fine. I can play any other game without issues. Just when i open it, it goes all green and super slow at 5fps and cant see anything. Im using display port and that is my original adapter. Anything else that it can be?
Can you take a print screen of device manager "vga adapter" or tell me what type of vga do you have (eg: Nvidia, AMD, Intel internal graphics...)?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Alright so because there is no variable list anywhere and nobody was willing to help, I experimented
turns out if you increase the Skill or Resistance values it has the opposite affect, Resistance at 1000 will be over instantly while at 10 it will take longer for you to finish, that being said Skill apparently does nothing because I cant get the pink bar to increase at all.
You can't increase the pink bar during the sex scenes?
The pink bar is not increased during BJ, HJ or Footjob scenes.
Also check if by mistake you lock the pleasure for the pink bar.
In my save the Variable Skill is 100 and Resistance is 10.

Resolut1on

Jan 29, 2020
I played on 5.5.version on android help me teacher sophie getting a package, a have already get the package but when i back to teacher sophie, and ask me about the package the mc said no! It's a bug? Sorry for my bad English
where can i find Android Version, i mean , i support BoN on the patreon,but i can only find PC and MAC

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes