Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Alright the last version of this game that I have played was the last version before revamp , has the revamp caught up to the old game and if so how much new content is there i'd like to know because I would like to play this game again pls help

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
i got 4 hearts for shirley, and i there is no anal so far, do i need to do something to unlock it or is it not implemented ?

equistol

Jun 2, 2017
'Laura is waiting you in front yard in Thursday morning', so i have to do this but i cant get it to work, i see Laura at 11:00 but i cant talk to her how did you guys got past these part.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Hello guys i have an problem after i got home from the hospital (not clear any mission only that with morgan and his mother) i cant do anything and i cant leave even home , someone can help me pls i cant tap even W.

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
i think i've done all the content to this game, i was wondering does this revamp version have all the content from the original one ? is the old one worth to play ?

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
Read through the past post and still have a question...Is there choices in this game which can alter major events? From the post I saw, it mainly bugs that prevent things. Is this correct?

Such as a bad choice making a dead end to a certain character?

Forgot to add that my ingame 'phone walkthrough' gets stuck. Found bugs on one of them, just don't know if I screwed up a choice on the other o_O

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Hello guys i have an problem after i got home from the hospital (not clear any mission only that with morgan and his mother) i cant do anything and i cant leave even home , someone can help me pls i cant tap even W.
can someone pls help me pls i dont want to lose this save , btw do someone has any save at this point ?

Cramone

May 14, 2018
can u help me pls?
i played the original version, this version has improvement... little to far, but improvement.
For example Rachel is more dependable of you, Maria is more hollow and other characters became obsessed with you after you got them.
There is much advance on history for some characters but with every update this version become closer and closer.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes