calyneku

Mar 28, 2019
lol I can not stop laughing :LOL: every time a new update come out i read so many comment of guys say... there is a bug, here another bug, how to fix this and this? lol look like my new buglife revamp :ROFLMAO:

For now i download the full version. After i made a backup save file from the 0.06.6 and then i start to play this new one :LOL: in case i have me backup save and can restart with the bugfix version update
Thank you for the update
Give me your save files

Jun 7, 2017
Finished it. Great update in terms of content, its great to see that we don't need to do all the old school stuff again.
Different type of gameplay, minigames and gameplay. Awesome.
a query download your DLC file. my question is without I have to download the full version 0.06 that appears on the first page. weighs more than 5GB. the update also works with compressed file of the game

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Just downloaded compressed version, same problem during the shooting part, 33bullet.png missing.

I have been looking but it seems like there isn't any bug fix posted here for that issue, am I wrong?.

Need a hero!

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Great part of bugs was because of the Update only download. The Full version download is safier.
Yeah, it isn't the first time that this kind of DLC updates fails.
Still 6gb it's a bit too much to download from mega, VPN and megadownloader it's not working for me right now, will have to wait 'till another link or torrent came up.

Thanks!

keyzu

May 31, 2018
I guess Beggar will release a bugfix version soon. I don't know if we gonna have additional content for this version.
bro, could you pass me the link of the full version ?? because from what I read, the update has more flaws than the full version

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes