AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
On the mission where The Mc and Lucy are on the way to the soccer match, and im stuck. went to the school before and after the timer ran out, did i miss something? or is it bugged?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I forgot to mention this but i thinks the gang introduction is overlapping the new house introduction.

If load a save file that's before you chose a gang & join one, when you go to the chosen gang HQ the day after will trigger the gang introduction scene instead of the new house introduction. You'll basically be able to get into the new house before your boss even introduce you to it.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, does anyone have this problem with Beth too? it said "Talk with Beth after class outside of school", but she's invisible.

View attachment 1377350
Does anyone with this problem still? i'm playing on the last version, i tried with and without mods and different times around the day but she doesn't show up, just the exclamation mark, and because of it, i can't keep the quest Lucy quest..

Last edited:

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Does lucys story end with her watching you bang rachel in the shower? It says to play football on saturday but its been like 5 football matches and nothing is happening

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Does lucys story end with her watching you bang rachel in the shower? It says to play football on saturday but its been like 5 football matches and nothing is happening
nope, lucy story finishes with a handjob to the mc, i cant wait for both actually having sex, what does the book of faces say?

arcalite

May 30, 2017
nope, lucy story finishes with a handjob to the mc, i cant wait for both actually having sex, what does the book of faces say?
i havnt even gotten the handjob thing yet, what did you do after she drives you home from football? the book of faces says play football saturday morning which i have been doing, its not changing anything

Reactions: hiroyto

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello! is there available cheat mod for android?
The cheat mod can be used on android. If you use Joiplay, you can use cheat mod, incest patch, fixes etc by simple copying them to game folder on phone.

View attachment 1387119

right after i tried to increase karma. any soution here?
I dont know what your doing, but Karma works fine in the cheat mod (I just checked). Seems you did not install it properly, hence error.

I wanted to ask if there are any plans for an Android port
When the final version is out i.e. v1.0, I might release my improve version with save backup etc. Since I stop, I saw someone else took over the android port development, so maybe they will update.

To be honest, no android port is superior to using Joiplay.
Reasons are: you can easily add cheats, incest patch, updates whenever you want and most importantly use fixes; seeing as the game is riddle with bugs. Whereas with an android port you are stuck until the dev fixes it, basically you have no control.

My recommendation is to use Joiplay emulator. Also there are other emulators on the google play store.

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
How much Lucy content do you miss from 0.85 if you dont use the Incest patch?
i think i played the 0.85 without it but dont know if its worth it to start over.

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes