Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i clicked the cheat button by accident in hospital,how can i undo it to the normal option。
You can't hence it warns you. Reload an old save. Furthermore the pc cheat mod have its own thread to discuss these matters.

Normal version it takes several days to even see the scenes and only once I believe. The mod bypass this allowing you to complete the medical jobs in one go and see all the scenes as if you did the job thing several days. Additionally it allows you to see any scene any time. In next version of the mod, all of the mod features will be completely optional, instead of current some semi-optional.

Last edited:

we3840110

Oct 5, 2020
You can't hence it warns you. Reload an old save. Furthermore the pc cheat mod have its own thread to discuss these matters.

Normal version it takes several days to even see the scenes and only once I believe. The mod bypass this allowing you to complete the medical jobs in one go and see all the scenes as if you did the job thing several days. Additionally it allows you to see any scene any time. In next version of the mod, all of the mod features will be completely optional, instead of current some semi-optional.
so it means i have completed the hospital jobs , and i wont miss the follw up events?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
so it means i have completed the hospital jobs , and i wont miss the follw up events?
You didnt miss anything if you use the cheats. Read the features list of the pc cheat mod to get a little more insight. But using the hospital bypass, you didnt miss anything. As all the scenes are shown, nothing is missed. Allowing you to reach the point to talk to the director for experiment and see the patient's scenes which would normally take you a good while/grind to see (y)

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
this game is broken, i played like 32 hours from the beginning and i got to the part where i have to tell warren that sarah and her friends implanted a mic in the principal's office and then watch his mafia (christian and the black guy with afro) make a "delivery" in the school but in my previous game (many months ago) that black guy with afro had already died at warren's hands for ruining a mission and it happened long before those scenes so the game skipped a good part of the content by not allowing me to choose a mafia, from the beginning of the game i installed the unofficial bugfixes, the missing images files and the cheat mod on a brand new and clean copy of the game, i did absolutely nothing wrong in the game, i only used the mod for the money and to pass some scenes (mostly the jobs) faster like the hospital or the babysitter scenes and some other time i used the teleport but ALWAYS being out of buildings and without having an active mission, this really pisses me off because i liked the game a lot but losing so many hours of your life feels really bad, I remember when beggar took like 15 days or so to find and fix bugs a long time ago, well they say that easy money makes you lazy, its true, I think I will only play the game again when it is complete and without bugs, at least the critical ones like the one that happened to me.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
this game is broken, i played like 32 hours from the beginning and i got to the part where i have to tell warren that sarah and her friends implanted a mic in the principal's office and then watch his mafia (christian and the black guy with afro) make a "delivery" in the school but in my previous game (many months ago) that black guy with afro had already died at warren's hands for ruining a mission and it happened long before those scenes so the game skipped a good part of the content by not allowing me to choose a mafia, from the beginning of the game i installed the unofficial bugfixes, the missing images files and the cheat mod on a brand new and clean copy of the game, i did absolutely nothing wrong in the game, i only used the mod for the money and to pass some scenes (mostly the jobs) faster like the hospital or the babysitter scenes and some other time i used the teleport but ALWAYS being out of buildings and without having an active mission, this really pisses me off because i liked the game a lot but losing so many hours of your life feels really bad, I remember when beggar took like 15 days or so to find and fix bugs a long time ago, well they say that easy money makes you lazy, its true, I think I will only play the game again when it is complete and without bugs, at least the critical ones like the one that happened to me.
Sorry that happen man. I dont know of any bug that causes this to happen. Also to add, the pc cheat mod can never cause any bugs to cause game breaking bugs like these. The way the mod is implemented is very very very safe and the bypass mostly all are optional and does not add anything new. All the bypass does is remove the grind but it is the exact same code as the game itself, just gives you a new shorter road behind the scenes to follow, if that makes sense. Maybe if you send me your save, I can check and see if I can find this bug in the game and add a fix to the unofficial patch.

But yeah the dev does not focus on bug fixing anymore, at all it seems imo. The game gets new bugs added each update and I do mean each update. Sometime even past missions that nothing was added in, had code change that cause bugs. e.g. Amy missing bj scene when you now start or Maria coming home at night in old house. Nothing was added to those missions except bugs. Which is really strange but thats how it is. Hence, players experience most of the bugs when they start a new game. I personally just don't see how that's possible, its like an unknown force adding those bugs in to mess with people di*ks :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
Sorry that happen man. I dont know of any bug that causes this to happen. Also to add, the pc cheat mod can never cause any bugs to cause game breaking bugs like these. The way the mod is implemented is very very very safe and the bypass mostly all are optional and does not add anything new. All the bypass does is remove the grind but it is the exact same code as the game itself, just gives you a new shorter road behind the scenes to follow, if that makes sense. Maybe if you send me your save, I can check and see if I can find this bug in the game and add a fix to the unofficial patch.

But yeah the dev does not focus on bug fixing anymore, at all it seems imo. The game gets new bugs added each update and I do mean each update. Sometime even past missions that nothing was added in, had code change that cause bugs. e.g. Amy missing bj scene when you now start or Maria coming home at night in old house. Nothing was added to those missions except bugs. Which is really strange but thats how it is. Hence, players experience most of the bugs when they start a new game. I personally just don't see how that's possible, its like an unknown force adding those bugs in to mess with people di*ks :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, and of course I'm not blaming the mod, I just wanted to say exactly how I played because I tried to find a solution and I read many forum pages and I realized that people when they say they have a problem, they don't give details, they just say I can't do this or that but then they don't say that while they reached that point they teleported in a mission to another part or they used the bug fixer incorrectly, etc..
I attach my save, save 1 is in English and save 2 is in Spanish, your choice.
I'm right in the part where the MC has to go to the school because he is being called to the principal's office (I stopped saving when I realized something was wrong, that's why I'm not right in the part where I said in the previous comment) so warren can tell the principal that the MC already knows about the operation, that's when the mic thing in the office starts, I remember that part very well and that's when we are in the new house, I'm still in the old one.
Thanks for ur help : D

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes