angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The veterans here who already know how Beggar works can explain to you how to interpret his messages that contain "hidden" information. In this case, he will not publish anything until midnight or between 01:00-03:00 in the morning Spanish time. The curtain will open and we will see if he will release the update or he will say he needs more days and will release it next weekend.

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
why do u ppl belive in unicorns???? milkin is in the process for that u need to post some excuses, not real update

goldb00y

Feb 16, 2018
I don't understand what you are still waiting for this person is a liar and even if he believed he lost his credibility in the first place because of all the lies and that he let us down a lot

Reactions: Halorderd

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
LMAO!!!

I love it!

I'm telling you guys, Beggar the dev is WAY more entertaining than My New Life the game. He should open up a Patreon for his Patreon. I would totally support a Patreon dedicated to him trolling the members of his My New Life Patreon with delays an excuses. LOL!

Last edited:

Bain129

May 6, 2020
Ok... For real now... He got me.
I will donate a dollar for him...he is giving me too much entertainment than the game will have.
I need to see the swarm of troglodytes on Discord or the people that comment on Patreon...I can not resist anymore
Then please send us screenshots, the suckers that support him are more entertaining than the game will ever be

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes