cainp

Jul 27, 2020
plot twist would be if we lost all our saves and have like new bugs where we need a hero to fix em (*cough* cough* SoN) pretty sure he didnt test the game at all

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
So 3 hours to go till the next day, I assume there's been no real word from him. Unless he was referencing American time and not European.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
I like his level of autism when he keeps the update till the very last minute of the day, even going to the next just to fk people over with his deadlines :)

In a perfect world men like beegar would not exist
But this is not a perfect world
1697409617447.png

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
I feel like when (more like if) this update does come out, the actual content that is present in it will be so minor that we won't even be able to really tell what was new. A wait for this many months, I'm really interested in what has actually changed, not just content wise, but also in the visuals.

I only really want more content within the school with the remaining teacher and students. But I know that won't happen till MNL 3 probably.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I feel like when (more like if) this update does come out, the actual content that is present in it will be so minor that we won't even be able to really tell what was new. A wait for this many months, I'm really interested in what has actually changed, not just content wise, but also in the visuals.

I only really want more content within the school with the remaining teacher and students. But I know that won't happen till MNL 3 probably.
MNL 3??? LMAO!!!!

It's been 7 years, and he hasn't completed MNL 1. LOL!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes