Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
I havent checked
I will check now and let you know
What scene specifically because if memory serves right, is only after the second time you get a scene.

Rayblack just checked and Joanna events are in the game as normal.

lvlumal Missing images patch has all the missing images, check my profile for the link.
Okay thank you it means i haven't reached there yet , sorry for the trouble

Oral-sexdemon

Oct 1, 2022
When you do the Weed quest for Marcus, remember to give Andrea the rest when asked.
This unlocks the option to interact with her.
After the night you get drunk and fucked up with Markus, you go to Andreas' and find out Markus fucked her, also thought there was no ntr but this one def snuck in, and after this, going to her house in the afternoon you can speak with her let alone mess around

Reactions: Chukcha

Savatar

Aug 5, 2017
new update and need new game, I will play this game in 2077. Thank you for the fixes and gameplay instructions for each update that I found on youtube

sawer29

Jan 3, 2017
I´m having the same bug that a couple of users posted, in the quest of searching for the laptop at lucy floor, can someone help me? it runs out of time and nothing happens

gentod21

Apr 21, 2020
anyone please help,im stuck at go to school on School Quest..
im just finish saving triad lady using taser on lady x..
when i go to school nothing happen

Ryuk

May 16, 2017
Someone can pass a save before and after When Warren Takes You Picking Up a Laptop. Time ends but nothing happens.

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
Before report every little bug:

1. Game have lots of bugs, errors, missing images etc.
2. Read thread, there are TONS of same problems as (you have)
3. In time there will be bugfix file in main page (#1)
4. Do not be lazy, try to read thread and try not report same problems time after time.
5. Soon people answer ironic or just ignore to answer :giggle:
6. Have a wonderful day, read and wait for bugfix file before report every little bug.

Reactions: animeking2264
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes