DGun23

May 17, 2018
As I said it up to you guys to do it or not. Regardless, anyone following your advice: YOU will be causing them more damage than good because it not even a valid way to fix anything. Future game events depends on many switches and variable that you trying to skip. I just voice my opinion, follow or not is anyone choice

'somehow didnt completely wreck the game '
It will, I discuss the reasons in the pc cheat mod thread already.
You are absolutely right. I'll think it's better to remove it then.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
As I said it up to you guys to do it or not. Regardless, anyone following your advice: YOU will be causing them more damage than good because it not even a valid way to fix anything. Future game events depends on many switches and variable that you trying to skip. I just voice my opinion, follow or not is anyone choice

'somehow didnt completely wreck the game '
It will, I discuss the reasons in the pc cheat mod thread already.
1698160922200.png Fuck me i guess.

jhentai

Jun 20, 2019
found fix for amy not showing up at tv at night and carol books not appearing - re-install game and move save files over

Oral-sexdemon

Oct 1, 2022
Have to say, Great game, great story, great gramphics, but what the FUCK is up with Markus fucking andrea, and now the mc can't have fun with her and rose.... sucks balls

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Have to say, Great game, great story, great gramphics, but what the FUCK is up with Markus fucking andrea, and now the mc can't have fun with her and rose.... sucks balls
What teh fak you mean :KEK:
You can have fun with her & rose.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, is someone know how to launch the quest of Babysitting with the 4 familes in the 094 version ? When you check the browser, it's resumed to click in the arrows keyboard.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Brother, after the event with Markus and mc going to Andreas house I can't interact with her, if you know something I don't pls tell
When you do the Weed quest for Marcus, remember to give Andrea the rest when asked.
This unlocks the option to interact with her.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes