ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
Symphony of the Night
I am doing the story where Sarah catches you and Rachel in your room playing video games and she gets upset and begins texting you, you are supposed to go to the bathroom and visit Sarah but her door is closed for some reason, is there a way to fix this or am i supposed to do this during the weekend?
it work well for me

H3llsing

Jan 30, 2020
I don't know. I'm stuck on Warren not showing up at the school gates.
ohh ok. the walkthrough says to do allison, beth, blonde cheerleader and another one before doing it. i'm trying that right now. i'll update y'all on it.

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
How does this variable thing work and is it possible to skip a mission with this or would it only represent character statistics?
you basically can change most of the variables in this game throught the editing of your save. like skills, relationship/ love points, the progress of quests and inventory items. you can skip quests but be careful, some main quests dont just go up by 1 in the variable they sometimes go by 10,50 or sometimes 100. so back up your save before editing it

Reactions: JhonnyMeLabo132

Dochh

May 1, 2023
So, my game is stuck. From everything I have read so far, I need to download to bug fix patch, however it has been taken down. Now my game is stuck with my MC standing in the middle of some apartment telling me to find a laptop. The timer goes down to 0 and the event doesn't trigger. No more game for me, no patch to fix it. I'm just screwed at the save point. Just standing in an apartment. The open world has been reduced to a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room. Yeah nice game.

edris151

Aug 19, 2020
hi I have Bug in finding laptop in Warnners mission the time end but nothing happening can somebody help me about it

Mtan89

Sep 10, 2022
I get this bug where I can't complete the hornet garage quest where i have to take a car to old quarter, it doesn't show the glowing circle

also when i do the babysitting quest and lia invites you for coffee it doesnt give me an option to say yes or no

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Did anyone tried or found a way to fix the bug "Go to school" in Book of Faces ?

Because I believe when the school ends Jack is supposed to waiting for us on school doors or maybe a dialog of him and MC should start but nothing happens.

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
I haven't played this "game" for years and never used any mod ,so my question is.
Which addons/mods do i have to download from here and in which order do i install them to make this game not remind me of fallout 76 at launch day.

Reactions: clj895374

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I hope someone can help me after the second maid (aunt) jumps the game to the night race, I have the feeling that the game skips something, I have a problem while running and I can't get any further, can someone help me

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes