Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There are lots of buggs.
The quest's i have completed like dating Marcus's mom, Finding a gf for gay friend those are reappearing.
Also the time froze.
Should i send the save file in your dm?
Symphony of the Night
It should not be reset, thats a weird issue. I can only assume something external is causing the issue. But I havent checked this new update as yet. So cannot help until then

Symphony of the Night

The carol quest where they try to save her mother from the press keeps repeating indefinitely. Is this a common bug in the game?. Whenever I go to her home and talk to her, the quest restarts with a call from her mother.
Based on v0.96, the only Carol bug that I know of is when you pay the 30g instead of doing the mission with Markus. The quest keeps repeating/loop. To bypass just do the mission

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
It should not be reset, thats a weird issue. I can only assume something external is causing the issue. But I havent checked this new update as yet. So cannot help until then

Based on v0.96, the only Carol bug that I know of is when you pay the 30g instead of doing the mission with Markus. The quest keeps repeating/loop. To bypass just do the mission
How do you do the mission if you have already chosen the pay option? I keep doing it over again and even with 0 money it keeps just auto doing the payment. Do I have to start the game all the way over just to redo that one choice if I don't have a save?

『Rocket』

Sep 16, 2019
An example would be if the game is telling you it failed to load SarahT031.png then I just copied the closest SarahT.png to that number, let's say it was SarahT028.png, I copied that one then renamed it to SarahT031.png then pasted the renamed file into the folder and that made me able to get past the failed img loading stuff. If that still doesn't make sense I can see about giving my folder with them done and see if that gets you through it.
thanks for the explanation now it works.

Reactions: dmnkquake

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I see, that's weird, I don't have any options and the mc gives the money always automatically. Maybe I broke it somehow because i chose the money at the beginning :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
I'm seeing close to 1.0 now, has the main story been completed? I remember hours of gameplay in this game and don't want to start it again unless its done.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How do you do the mission if you have already chosen the pay option? I keep doing it over again and even with 0 money it keeps just auto doing the payment. Do I have to start the game all the way over just to redo that one choice if I don't have a save?
I see, that's weird, I don't have any options and the mc gives the money always automatically. Maybe I broke it somehow because i chose the money at the beginning :ROFLMAO:
If you send me your saves via pm/dm. I will fix it for you guys.

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Ok, the bug of the spanish language is again there, i have some part of my game is in spanish. There is a fix for that ? i can't find a solution :/

EDIT : I found a solution, edit your save with RPG maker editor and check the variable "ingles".

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 139 Votes