ericai

May 14, 2018
I have reported to Beggar the bug of Alison, I have sent my save to him. I'm not in nesrot so I can't play for Chloe, can some one share the save before Chloe's quest? Also, if there's bug in Chloe's quest, please share your save here, I can help to report to Beggar.

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
hi
does anyone have a save with your character in nestrot gang?
my character are in the russian mafia

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Question. When you guys went to Marckus' house after rescuing Allison, did you get the scene where you talked about him and the principal again?
I did. I'm thinking that scene MAY be responsible for bugging Alison. Maybe. I've been trying to fiddle with some of the variables and switches, but no luck so far...

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
So, I just finished the pussy fights. I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed, the fights were nice, the side-quests too, but I expected more considering all the hype I read about it :p also, I would have liked to be able to fuck every girl in that tournament, so maybe instead of a tournament, it could be a challenge a bit in the style of pokemon, where you have to beat everyone (from the weaker to the strongest) in order to beat the champion (so instead of 4 fights it would be 16 and you get to fuck every pussy in the challenge). I'm saying that since I don't really like seeing other characters than the MC doing the fucking :p
or maybe just some little quests during or after the competition allowing us to fuck the other girls there ^^
And finally, I hope we get more content with Christian's mom, not only is she hot as fuck, but being able to fuck your bully's mother is just AWESOME =D
Yeah, it felt as if BON was thinking to make pussyfights more complete but he run out of time, he could have used it to give a lot more of content thinking about all of the work that he probably invested creating the maps the structure and so. Playing pussyfights with the different gangs gives you 1-2 diferent scenes each. Check to review them!

Reactions: Elyngas

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Yha i can confirm that Allison doesn't appear at 00:00+ after having rescued her from judge Carlson, it's happening to me aswell and most of the times my saves were pretty bugless (I also tried having her spawn with and without having talked to Marcus about the principle, both give the same effect so that isn't the reason for the bug). And numerous people are reportig it too on the patreon page so I guess we'll have to wait around for a bugfix though BoN keeps on insisting that she should appear.

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yha i can confirm that Allison doesn't appear at 00:00+ after having rescued her from judge Carlson, it's happening to me aswell and most of the times my saves were pretty bugless (I also tried having her spawn with and without having talked to Marcus about the principle, both give the same effect so that isn't the reason for the bug). And numerous people are reportig it too on the patreon page so I guess we'll have to wait around for a bugfix though BoN keeps on insisting that she should appear.
Shame. Hopefully a bugfix will come out soon.

Combing through the switches, 634, 635 and 636 have Alison's name in them so they might have something to do with her appearance. Gonna trying tweaking things to see what happens. I'll let everyone know if I discover how to quash the bug. Unlikely, but I'll try.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Chloes quest had some nice new girls. And i don't know why there's a bug related to Daisy, only know character u will see it's Kelly, soo i think there's some trigger in Daisy quest related too Kelly.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes