Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Chloes quest had some nice new girls. And i don't know why there's a bug related to Daisy, only know character u will see it's Kelly, soo i think there's some trigger in Daisy quest related too Kelly.
Got it. Turns out kelly was still in girls bathroom at school for me. I finally got chloe mission to work.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Nice, i'm stuck in all 3 quests.

1 - Jet: Can't enter Christian house.
2 - Allison: Can't work.
3 - Chloe: Says "I need more relationship with Daisy." (I have 2000 points.)
Maybe you should just cross check it once mostly relationship are never over 250 (max) maybe you are seeing love and not the relationship variable js

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
i went to the news station and because i thought there was more quests there for the update and i didnt see any i also didnt see markus mom at her house when i went to visit him so i think this update is bug as the name applies its a test update i didnt try going to jets house yet
Yes, Chloe's and Marckus' mom quests are bugged. Jet's quest works fine. You can finish that with no problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
For Chloes quest you have to go to the schools girls bathroom and kelly will be there (seems to be a glitch) but after talking to her again you should be able to do the quest.

ericai

May 14, 2018
So, can someone share a save before Chloe's quest, for the people like me who isn't in the nesrot gang?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
so how do you start the Jet quests?
From the beginning? BON changed the story to where now Alexx gives you the ticket for special classes instead of Morgan, so after the intro scene, you can go straight to Jet's bookstore and start taking the special classes. After you complete all the classes, go to the bookstore at night and then so on.

If you mean for the new update, just go to her house at night, same as usual.

Last edited:

ericai

May 14, 2018
... from her house at night? i just did that and i got a boobjob :cautious: i guess ill wait for the full version :cry: because if i ask for a save then it more then likely wont be the best mafia which is Nina
yes first time you get a boobjob, the second time you go to her house the quest start

Mar 18, 2018
for Jet's quest, how do you get through Christian's house? I interacted with the phone on the second floor, but I don't know where to go from here.

Edit: Figured it out, you have to go back downstairs and then go across the hallway, up the stairs on the other side.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes