ericai

May 14, 2018
so can anyone share the save before Chloe's quest? I remember in this thread above there are someone who complete Chloe's quest

livinghell517

Jul 27, 2017
Any help would be appreciated. I'm doing the first paparazzi quest, and I found Marie Williams at the bar in the New Neighborhood after midnight , but I'm not getting a prompt to take her picture, nor do I see any highlighted or circled area that would let me take the picture. How do I get her photo so I can progress with the paparazzi quests?

Last edited:

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hello guys i need to ask a question about Christian's mom, can you have sex with her in this version? because i played this game a long time ago and i decided to start a new game because i want to start fresh :)

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
There's a couple of others yeah. Try figuring them out yourself at first, and if you get stuck elsewhere I'll tell you the specific location and time you need.
ok, i complete the quest, and Markus ask for help to save his mother, now all i need to do is keep going to his house? Becaus she lost the job and nothing happens anymore haha

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So the only two quest i can do are both bug?
I finish the paparazzi, help Allison but now she not show up anywhere.
I go to Jet at night, i speak with her she give me a blowjob and after she tell me i need to help her last time. This time i need to enter in Christian house but i cant enter because Christian not allow me to enter @_@

Can someone tell me if his a bug or not?

Hello guys i need to ask a question about Christian's mom, can you have sex with her in this version? because i played this game a long time ago and i decided to start a new game because i want to start fresh :)
No. The only time you can fuck her is in pussyfighet. But is to short, for a really fuck -.- but at last you fuck her while christial look at you.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I do not know if it is a mistake, but after the first mission of the paparazzi, he does not give me the second mission he tells me (do to take a nice pictures).

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
No. The only time you can fuck her is in pussyfighet. But is to short, for a really fuck -.- but at last you fuck her while christial look at you.[/QUOTE]
Thanks man btw who is allison? is she a milf? :p

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You mean a lot of bug here ?
Yeah the update have 3 event.
1) With Chloe. Only if you are in nesrot mafia gang.
2) Jet full quest and full house event.
3) Allison, markus mother full event and full house event.

But till now i do not see anyone finish it.
Or at last in me save file, i can only do event 2 and 3. But both event are bug.
I read at last 20 pages. And till now i do not see someone who have finish 2 and 3

Perhaps the one with Chloe, but i do not know because i side with the russian gang, because i like nina as a boss.
Also i am not a fan about gay thing. So also if i was in nesrot i never try chloe event.

So i think is a bugfest. We need to wait an hotfix.
Anyway i can be wrong, so if someone have finish all the quest, please tell us how.

kocog

Oct 26, 2018
guys i need help i have the game on my pc everytime i take the bus i got error and when i go to the club same cna smn help me how to fix this?? i have that problem from the 1,9

ericai

May 14, 2018
Yeah the update have 3 event.
1) With Chloe. Only if you are in nesrot mafia gang.
2) Jet full quest and full house event.
3) Allison, markus mother full event and full house event.

But till now i do not see anyone finish it.
Or at last in me save file, i can only do event 2 and 3. But both event are bug.
I read at last 20 pages. And till now i do not see someone who have finish 2 and 3

Perhaps the one with Chloe, but i do not know because i side with the russian gang, because i like nina as a boss.
Also i am not a fan about gay thing. So also if i was in nesrot i never try chloe event.

So i think is a bugfest. We need to wait an hotfix.
Anyway i can be wrong, so if someone have finish all the quest, please tell us how.
jet quest don't have bug, you can get in christian house by the sewer of northeast of high neighbourhood

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
So when is the hotfix?
If there is any hotfix fixed fixed or super fixed version released it will be posted here in no time people keep on asking same questions would just make discussion thread long which is not useful rather than it would only make hard for people who genuinely are finding issues regarding game and are stucked at some point or pointing out bugs and helping with issues which are relevant to game js and people with same ole excuse I cleaned my pc and need save ,all full saves are literally posted in save thread just check it it’s already been told number of times:cautious:
hallo anyone can someone share full savegame from 1.9 i lost all my save game .thx before

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

ericai

May 14, 2018
OK, I have completed Chloe's quest, there are several hot woman in the quest, and all the trans scene can be avoided, so I personally recommend you guys to try Chloe's quest

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
If there is any hotfix fixed fixed or super fixed version released it will be posted here in no time people keep on asking same questions would just make discussion thread long which is not useful rather than it would only make hard for people who genuinely are finding issues regarding game and are stucked at some point or pointing out bugs and helping with issues which are relevant to game js and people with same ole excuse I cleaned my pc and need save ,all full saves are literally posted in save thread just check it it’s already been told number of times:cautious:
Alright jeez man my bad Lol

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Anybody got to a point in chloe’s quest where mc tells himself to up endurance and stamina before you can continue? Normally this is maxed for me but I cheated these variable numbers once toba godly amount and that may be the problem. Would somebody be so kind of letting me kniw their max values? Thank you

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes