Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
HOW TO COMPLETE ALLISON QUEST

For those of you who can't continue the Markus mom quest because she doesn't show up, Edit variable 244 in save editor to 50. Mine was at 20 and I changed it and now it works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
lol? You just use an old post for what? Raise you post number? The new version is already out and i have already donwload it.
And when i write i literally go back 10 pages and there was no fucking info about who you say, so stop to do shitty quote post, because is usless to do the cool boy now.
I know you downloaded it. Because I posted it. I don't need to "raise my post count." I actually bring meaningful contributions to the thread. And not a bunch of retread questions

Reactions: Inspired8

Marcio Ramin

Jan 13, 2018
Good morning, I had a bug after rescued Jackeline, she is going to show Nesrot base but Chloe is stuck in the middle of the way and didn't anything, I cannot move or save, there is any solution or wait for the Fix?
Sorry for the trouble
Thanks

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

For those of you who can't continue the Markus mom quest because she doesn't show up, Edit variable 244 in save editor to 50. Mine was at 20 and I changed it and now it works.

To bad it's not working for me, are you sure you didn't mess with any switches aswell?

Edit: It did work so thanks! But Allison spawned infront of her house at 06:00 rather than during dawning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stalkerdude

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
There is no active quest tracker or any other way to see what I need to do outside of the walk through is there?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any help would be appreciated. I'm doing the first paparazzi quest, and I found Marie Williams at the bar in the New Neighborhood after midnight , but I'm not getting a prompt to take her picture, nor do I see any highlighted or circled area that would let me take the picture. How do I get her photo so I can progress with the paparazzi quests?
That's my problem, too. The point is that I HAD finished the newspaper's job in 1.9, so I quit it and started other jobs.

So, when I uploaded my old 1.9 save (I completed EVERYTHING IN IT) to play 2.0, I went back to my room, turned on my PC, I chose the Martinia Press job, then I went back to Martinia Press and... guess what? the "quest" restarted from scratch, but when I found Marie Williams in front of the bar there was no circle, so I couldn't take the picture!

As far as I can remember dropping a job and choosing another job ALWAYS "broke" the jobs, in the past. So, I think BoN screwed us, once again.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

THE REAL PROBLEM IS:

How to go on with the Martinia Press job when you completed it in 0.19 and moved on to the other jobs? I'm screwed, pal.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes