tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
has anyone got the shooting range to work yet mine keeps bugging out, on every crime family and the range in China town
That was a long time frustration for me as well. I bypassed (gave up) the Chinatown shooting range by taking shooting lessons (along with the fighting lessons) with the Nina's gang. I imagine if you're with a different gang, you can do the same. Warning: Even that was glitchy: The screen image would freeze when the MC fires his gun; however, by planning and mapping out "clickpoints" on my screen, I was able to walk out of Nina's camp, blindly, and back to the MC's bedroom and computer to get out of the screen image and back to normal play.

goku6000

Aug 2, 2017
Why is this guy using 7z on mac apps, doesn't he know it breaks the permissions so you cant open the game? Someone please tell him or OP to use zip instead.

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
Need some help,PLZ.Im sure i have complete sarah's quest,and have dated with sasha to trigger sasha's house event.But i cant find sasha or sarah in school to trigger the sex scene added in 1.9 Xtra.What should i do ?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Thank's you guy ! But i don't have the"save " folder
You have to actually save your game first, a save folder will be created to hold it or, if you have an older version of this game you can copy it and paste it in the www folder.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... Very is Crunced Links for 1.9 version? Why it ReMove it?
2.0 Crunced been Soon? Walk 2.0 anyones have?
Full Save File for End 1.9 with Nestor Gnag anyones Have?

Profion

May 23, 2017
old saves working fine.
I can't talk to Amy in her room, when she is in front of her computer and i have weed.
Does anyone else has the same issue?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes