the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@the66 Can we please get an official apk for android of the 2.0 version and xtras please ?
um, from me you won't ever get an official apk, cuz i'm neither the game developer nor related to the game development in any form.
and before starting to make an unofficial port, i'd rather wait some days for the fixed version n. i don't wanna make the same work three times as the last time.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
um, from me you won't ever get an official apk, cuz i'm neither the game developer nor related to the game development in any form.
and before starting to make an unofficial port, i'd rather wait some days for the fixed version n. i don't wanna make the same work three times as the last time.
I meant to say android port not apk sorry about that

Reactions: the66

bouby

Aug 29, 2018
Laura wasn't in the pharmacy ?
1544310145093.png
and Cannot start Laura quest
cannot put the No. 84 in the library
cannot leave G spot vibratory in mail box

please someone help

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
How much do I have to do this that I mark with 2 red-line

I choose shasha over sarah and I did a date with sarah several times and still doesn't seem it reached to the point "she have a surprise for you"

Can someone help me solve this

Reactions: Hermies

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How much do I have to do this that I mark with 2 red-line

I choose shasha over sarah and I did a date with sarah several times and still doesn't seem it reached to the point "she have a surprise for you"

Can someone help me solve this

Well, search in the walkthrough exactly like that:
"Shasha.
If you choose Shasha after the date with Sarah and her boyfriend"

After that, read it until For Extra Game Version you can have Sarah too.

You can do this using ctrl + f

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Well, search in the walkthrough exactly like that:
"Shasha.
If you choose Shasha after the date with Sarah and her boyfriend"

After that, read it until For Extra Game Version you can have Sarah too.

You can do this using ctrl + f

For "repeat the date with same selection" part, how much I have to do that, its still bugged to me, and in the end, sarah only give me her key, I got her key 5 times allready -_-

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
For "repeat the date with same selection" part, how much I have to do that, its still bugged to me, and in the end, sarah only give me her key, I got her key 5 times allready -_-
I believe that the surprise is her key, try to do something with her at Kitchen Table 14:00 – 15:00 hours, Kitchen 16:00 – 17:00 hours, Living Room 18:00 – 19:00 hours, Bathroom 20:00 hours, Upstairs Toilet 23:00 hours, her Room 24:00 hour

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes